|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
(a) He says if he had a chance to live his life again he would have killed his father.
(b) He refuses to talk with the stick.
(c) He tells the group members they are misusing the stick.
(d) He tells the group he is a cannibal.
3. How long do bees live?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To teach necessary education.
(b) To break the will of the children.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To use taxpayers' money.
5. What animal often kills bee colonies?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
2. What is more important that listening?
3. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
4. Why does Jensen move to Spokane?
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)