|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) He could forget it.
(b) It never happened.
(c) It was different.
(d) It was worse.
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His principal.
(b) Track coach.
(c) Philosophy teacher.
(d) His father.
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Tend the young.
(c) Guard the hive.
(d) Collect the nectar.
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Those who try to gain control through the use of power.
(c) The kings and presidents.
(d) Those who try to implement egalitarianism.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
2. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
3. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
4. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
5. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)