|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jensen begin to teach?
(a) In 1989.
(b) In 1995.
(c) In 1980.
(d) In 1978.
2. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(a) No link.
(b) Many links.
3. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(b) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
4. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(a) Brain injury.
(c) Drug use.
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The misuse of language.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The loss of language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
2. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
3. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
5. What is the unique creation of civilizations?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)