|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Beef cattle.
(b) Sheep and goats.
(c) Dairy cattle.
(d) Chickens and ducks.
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating eggs.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Eating hens.
(d) Chasing kittens.
3. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) Stomach cramps.
(b) High fever.
(d) Growth spurts.
4. What animal often kills bee colonies?
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To break the will of the children.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To waste time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
2. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
3. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)