|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She had an accident.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She slapped an infant.
(d) She stole some money.
2. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
(a) Reward of actions that emphasize personal gain.
(d) Presence of polygamy.
3. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) Through lectures only.
(b) In a nonlinear fashion.
(c) In a linear fashion.
(d) Through the internet.
5. What does Backster call his research?
(a) Human attunement research.
(b) Bacteria research.
(c) Plant research.
(d) Primary perception research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
2. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
5. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)