|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
2. Does Dr. Herman believe the perpetrators of atrocities believe their own lies?
(d) She has no idea.
3. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
(a) There really is a hell.
(b) There really is karma.
(c) There really is a heaven.
(d) There really is a devil.
4. What animal often kills bee colonies?
5. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
3. Where do the Maori people live?
4. When did Jensen's bees first die?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)