|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) The possibility of winning.
2. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) It was hot.
(b) He hired workers to tend the bees.
(c) He never got stung.
(d) He was stupid.
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(b) Plastic bottles.
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The inability to remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
2. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
5. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)