|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is both immoral and a crime.
(b) It is immoral but not a crime.
(c) It is not natural.
(d) It is natural.
2. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The animal activists.
(c) The police.
(d) The owners of the puppy mill.
3. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
4. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Stop going to the refuge.
(b) Keep watch over the graves.
(c) Continue to visit the refuge.
(d) Stay at the refuge year round.
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
2. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
3. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)