|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He has no dynamite.
(b) He can't get to the dam.
(c) He is too frightened.
(d) He doesn't know how to.
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(c) Killing coyotes.
3. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(b) No link.
(d) Many links.
4. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(b) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
5. What does the word "kairos" mean?
(a) The time of destiny.
(b) A time of change.
(c) The time of wakening.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
2. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
3. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
4. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
5. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)