|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He wanted to see him again.
(b) He loved him.
(c) He was still trying to control him.
(d) He was curious about his son's actions.
2. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Jeannette Armstrong.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) George Washington.
3. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(a) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
2. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
3. What is more important that listening?
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
5. How long do bees live?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)