|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(a) High jumping.
2. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
(a) He says if he had a chance to live his life again he would have killed his father.
(b) He tells the group members they are misusing the stick.
(c) He refuses to talk with the stick.
(d) He tells the group he is a cannibal.
3. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
4. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
5. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Strong pesticides.
(b) Cold water wash.
(c) Pruned plants.
(d) Natural insecticides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)