|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A dead chicken.
(b) A new tree.
(c) A pile of poop.
(d) Dead wolves.
2. What tenet of Christianity does Jensen suggest people may wake one day to find is really true?
(a) There really is a heaven.
(b) There really is a hell.
(c) There really is karma.
(d) There really is a devil.
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He met his wife.
4. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(d) Activation energy.
5. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
2. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
3. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
4. What do the oldest bees do?
5. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)