|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
(a) Cleaned their boxes.
(b) Respected the bees.
(c) Didn't crush the bees when assembling and disassembling the boxes.
(d) Moved slowly.
2. Does Dr. Herman believe the perpetrators of atrocities believe their own lies?
(b) She has no idea.
3. What is the unique creation of civilizations?
(d) Talk shows.
4. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Sets traps.
(c) Buys a gun.
(d) Cages the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
2. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)