|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Fought with them.
(c) Played with them.
(d) Ran from them.
2. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
3. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He loved him.
(b) He wanted to see him again.
(c) He was curious about his son's actions.
(d) He was still trying to control him.
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By the car they drive.
(b) By their relationships.
(c) By their job titles.
(d) By their own bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
2. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)