|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will be destroyed.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will explode.
(d) It will implode.
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become silent.
(b) Become more determined.
(c) Make demands.
(d) Get angry.
5. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(b) Tend the young.
(c) Guard the hive.
(d) Collect the nectar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
3. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. What does the word "kairos" mean?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)