|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(b) High jumping.
2. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
3. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
(a) There is no litter.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She can follow the rules.
(d) Jensen the box is dirty.
4. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
5. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) Apache Indians.
(d) Max Planck Institue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
3. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
4. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
5. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)