|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
(a) To seek happiness.
(b) To gain control over the world.
(c) To honor life.
(d) To accumulate wealth.
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(b) Killing coyotes.
3. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(a) High jumping.
4. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
(a) Kentucky Bluegrass.
(b) Only dirt.
(c) Dead trees.
(d) A flower garden.
5. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(a) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
(c) Any type of books they wanted to read.
(d) Books about the Bible or nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
2. What types of people have hurt women the most?
3. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
4. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
5. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)