|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Briar Rose to sleep?
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One hundred years.
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. For what experience does Jensen learn he has been having flashbacks to and not realizing it?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Watching television.
4. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
(a) The bees.
(b) The purple berries on the bush.
(c) The ladybugs.
(d) The aphids.
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The willingness to forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
2. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
5. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)