|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He didn't believe in doctors.
(b) He couldn't drive.
(c) He had no insurance.
(d) Doctors denied he was sick.
2. How long do bees live?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
3. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Do away with it.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Act on it.
(d) Re-channel it.
4. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will implode.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will explode.
(d) It will be destroyed.
5. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He can't get to the dam.
(b) He has no dynamite.
(c) He is too frightened.
(d) He doesn't know how to.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. When did Jensen's bees first die?
3. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
4. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
5. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)