|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He doesn't take them seriously.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He likes money.
2. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(c) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
3. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(d) Killing coyotes.
4. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He wanted to see him again.
(b) He loved him.
(c) He was curious about his son's actions.
(d) He was still trying to control him.
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Sets traps.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Cages the birds.
(d) Builds a fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal often kills bee colonies?
2. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
3. What is thought without experience?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)