|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
2. Why does Jensen write that he cannot offer solutions to the problems that affect the world?
(a) To propose discrete solutions trivializes those that have come before.
(b) The problem is unconsciously but intentionally structured to make solutions impossible.
(c) He does offer a solution.
(d) An attempt to propose a solution presupposes that solutions exist.
3. What does the word "kairos" mean?
(a) A kiss.
(b) The time of destiny.
(c) A time of change.
(d) The time of wakening.
4. What helps people who are traumatized move into their lives again?
(a) Talking about their experience.
(b) Accepting the truth.
(c) Bringing their attacker to justice.
(d) A survivor mission.
5. What is more important that listening?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
2. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
3. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. In order to survive, what must we learn to discern the difference between?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)