|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jensen begin to teach?
(a) In 1995.
(b) In 1980.
(c) In 1978.
(d) In 1989.
2. What do the oldest bees do?
(b) Guard the hive.
(c) Tend the young.
(d) Search for new sources of nectar.
3. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) His love of jumping.
(b) The goal of economics.
(d) The primacy of process.
5. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A pecan tree.
(c) A fir tree.
(d) A pine tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
3. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
4. On what has Backster not experimented?
5. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)