|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(c) High jumping.
3. What does Dr. Herman say happens to a person who is traumatized repeatedly?
(a) They lose their identity.
(b) They lose their ability to love.
(c) They tear down emotional walls.
(d) They lose their sense of dependance.
4. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) Doctors denied he was sick.
(b) He didn't believe in doctors.
(c) He had no insurance.
(d) He couldn't drive.
5. What does Jensen say leads to psychopathy?
(a) Drug use.
(c) Brain injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
2. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
3. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
4. How old was Jensen when he was diagnosed with Crohn's?
5. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)