|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) His love of jumping.
(c) The primacy of process.
(d) The goal of economics.
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What is thought without experience?
(c) Scientific reasoning.
4. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will be destroyed.
(b) It will explode.
(c) It will implode.
(d) It will be saved.
5. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(c) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
3. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
4. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
5. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)