|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Cages the birds.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Buys a gun.
2. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He loved him.
(b) He was still trying to control him.
(c) He was curious about his son's actions.
(d) He wanted to see him again.
3. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They didn't get the letters in time.
(c) They wanted to telescopes.
(d) They don't believe in responding to mail.
4. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we desire.
(b) What we value.
(c) What we need.
(d) What we envy.
5. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
(a) At his home.
(b) In his truck.
(c) With his mom.
(d) With his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
2. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
4. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
5. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)