|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
2. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(c) High jumping.
3. What is there room for in the world of economics?
4. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
(a) Presence of polygamy.
(d) Reward of actions that emphasize personal gain.
5. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(c) He never asked.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
5. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)