|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) It was hot.
(b) He hired workers to tend the bees.
(c) He never got stung.
(d) He was stupid.
2. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
(a) Our economics.
(c) Our religion.
(d) Our applied sciences.
3. About what animal does Jensen dream?
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Stay at the refuge year round.
(b) Continue to visit the refuge.
(c) Keep watch over the graves.
(d) Stop going to the refuge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
2. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
5. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)