|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) The bank.
(d) His father.
2. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(b) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) They are responsible for deforestation.
(b) He doesn't like their product.
(c) Their trucks are ugly.
(d) They make him angry.
4. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His wife
(b) Those who didn't deserve it.
(c) His family.
(d) Those who deserved it.
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become silent.
(b) Make demands.
(c) Become more determined.
(d) Get angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
2. How old was Jensen when he was diagnosed with Crohn's?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)