|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural eyeglasses.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural press.
2. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He doesn't take them seriously.
3. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(c) Ask him to leave.
4. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) Ulcerative colitis.
(b) Stomach ulcers.
(c) The flu.
(d) Kidney failure.
5. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) An oak.
(c) A maple.
(d) A mimosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
2. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
4. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)