|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
(a) Once or twice a month.
(b) Every night.
(c) Every week.
(d) Two or three times a week.
2. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
(a) Only dirt.
(b) Kentucky Bluegrass.
(c) A flower garden.
(d) Dead trees.
3. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
(a) To accumulate wealth.
(b) To seek happiness.
(c) To gain control over the world.
(d) To honor life.
4. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
(b) Spray paint.
5. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
(a) Moved slowly.
(b) Cleaned their boxes.
(c) Respected the bees.
(d) Didn't crush the bees when assembling and disassembling the boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
2. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
5. With what disease was Jensen diagnosed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)