|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
(a) 2,000 pounds.
(b) 3,000 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
2. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are considered fighters.
(b) They believe in corporal punishment.
(c) They don't fight.
(d) They are violent.
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) The stars.
(c) His mother.
(d) A teacher.
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural eyeglasses.
(d) Cultural blinders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
2. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. What is the essence of silencing?
5. On what has Backster not experimented?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)