|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jensen's bees first die?
2. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) Dead wolves.
(b) A pile of poop.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) A new tree.
3. What is one of the most dangerous crops for bees?
4. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing the coyotes.
(b) Chasing kittens.
(c) Eating hens.
(d) Eating eggs.
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His wife
(b) Those who didn't deserve it.
(c) His family.
(d) Those who deserved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
2. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
3. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
4. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
5. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)