|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
2. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Chickens and ducks.
(b) Dairy cattle.
(c) Beef cattle.
(d) Sheep and goats.
3. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(c) Plastic bottles.
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
(a) The president.
(c) Lawrence of Arabia.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
2. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
3. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
4. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
5. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)