|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) There aren't many of them.
(b) They admit they are racists.
(c) They are illogical.
(d) They are complex.
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The closed system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The open system.
(d) The funnel system.
4. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) The common people.
(b) The authorities.
(c) Free trade.
5. When did Jensen's bees first die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
5. What does Jensen say that we create?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)