|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing the coyotes.
(b) Chasing kittens.
(c) Eating eggs.
(d) Eating hens.
2. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) The penis.
(c) Bow and arrow.
(d) The press.
4. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(b) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(c) Experiments with cats.
(d) Talks to dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
5. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)