|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(c) Killing coyotes.
2. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to control humans.
(b) As a way to make humans better.
(c) As a way to encourage humans.
(d) As a way to punish humans.
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) They are responsible for deforestation.
(b) They make him angry.
(c) Their trucks are ugly.
(d) He doesn't like their product.
4. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Intellectual superiority.
(b) Freedom from jobs.
(c) Promise of money.
(d) Promise of good grades.
5. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(b) Ask him to leave.
(d) Have him thrown out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do bees live?
2. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
3. How long does it take a person to die of starvation?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
5. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)