|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He has no dynamite.
(b) He is too frightened.
(c) He doesn't know how to.
(d) He can't get to the dam.
2. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They didn't get the letters in time.
(d) They wanted to telescopes.
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) The penis.
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) The press.
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He got an education.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He met his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
2. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
4. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
5. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)