|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He got an education.
(d) He met his wife.
2. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(d) Plastic bottles.
3. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a linear fashion.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) In a nonlinear fashion.
(d) Through lectures only.
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Maori people live?
2. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
4. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)