|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His teachers.
3. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A turtle.
4. What is there room for in the world of economics?
5. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The open system.
(b) The siphon system.
(c) The closed system.
(d) The funnel system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)