|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
2. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Experiments with cats.
(b) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(c) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(d) Talks to dogs.
3. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) The primacy of process.
(c) The goal of economics.
(d) His love of jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
2. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
3. What is there room for in the world of economics?
4. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
5. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)