|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
2. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(a) Old age.
3. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(c) Have him thrown out.
(d) Ask him to leave.
4. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To grow plants.
(b) To serve others.
(c) To return to old ways.
(d) To help ourselves.
5. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Jensen participate?
2. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)