|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
(a) The purple berries on the bush.
(b) The aphids.
(c) The bees.
(d) The ladybugs.
2. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
3. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He doesn't take them seriously.
(c) He understands the concepts.
(d) He doesn't enjoy them.
4. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will implode.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will be destroyed.
(d) It will explode.
5. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Mount Graham Observatory.
(b) Columbus Project.
(c) Apache Project.
(d) Observation Graham.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
2. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
5. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)