|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(a) Activation energy.
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(b) The primacy of process.
(c) The goal of economics.
(d) His love of jumping.
5. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They admit they are racists.
(b) They are complex.
(c) There aren't many of them.
(d) They are illogical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
2. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)