|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we envy.
(b) What we need.
(c) What we desire.
(d) What we value.
2. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(c) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
3. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
4. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Plays with them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Pulls them up.
5. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(a) Jeannette Armstrong.
(b) Bruce Stewart.
(d) The poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
2. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
4. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)