|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Ran from them.
(b) Killed them.
(c) Fought with them.
(d) Played with them.
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating eggs.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Chasing kittens.
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The press.
(d) The penis.
4. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He doesn't know how to.
(b) He can't get to the dam.
(c) He has no dynamite.
(d) He is too frightened.
5. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A pile of poop.
(b) A new tree.
(c) Dead wolves.
(d) A dead chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of insects does Jensen try his hand at raising?
2. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
3. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)