|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we envy.
(b) What we value.
(c) What we desire.
(d) What we need.
2. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Stop going to the refuge.
(c) Continue to visit the refuge.
(d) Stay at the refuge year round.
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) He could forget it.
(b) It was different.
(c) It was worse.
(d) It never happened.
4. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The loss of language.
(d) The willingness to forget.
5. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He doesn't know how to.
(b) He has no dynamite.
(c) He can't get to the dam.
(d) He is too frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
2. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
5. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)