|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Columbus Project.
(b) Apache Project.
(c) Mount Graham Observatory.
(d) Observation Graham.
2. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The police.
(c) The owners of the puppy mill.
(d) The animal activists.
3. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The willingness to forget.
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a nonlinear fashion.
(b) Through lectures only.
(c) In a linear fashion.
(d) Through the internet.
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and life.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Life and violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
3. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
4. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
5. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)