|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say underlies the different forms of coercion?
2. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) Max Planck Institue.
(d) Apache Indians.
3. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were cruel.
(c) They were kind.
(d) They were unwilling to reproduce.
4. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
5. To what phrase has Erich Fromm changed Descartes' famous saying "I think, therefore I am?"
(a) I am coerced, therefore I am.
(b) I affect, therefore I am.
(c) I earn money, therefore I am.
(d) I work, therefore I am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there room for in the world of economics?
2. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
3. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
4. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)