|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
(a) Spray paint.
2. What does Jensen say that coercion is central to in our culture?
(a) Our religion.
(b) Our economics.
(d) Our applied sciences.
3. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a nonlinear fashion.
(b) In a linear fashion.
(c) Through the internet.
(d) Through lectures only.
4. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Natural insecticides.
(b) Pruned plants.
(c) Cold water wash.
(d) Strong pesticides.
5. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
(a) To help ourselves.
(b) To serve others.
(c) To return to old ways.
(d) To grow plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
2. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
4. What does Jensen say that we create?
5. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)