|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be insecure?
(a) The open system.
(b) The closed system.
(c) The siphon system.
(d) The funnel system.
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Communed with nature.
(c) Communed with God.
(d) Watched the clock.
4. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(a) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) The primacy of process.
(c) The goal of economics.
(d) His love of jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
5. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)