|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) He doesn't like their product.
(b) They make him angry.
(c) Their trucks are ugly.
(d) They are responsible for deforestation.
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Cages the birds.
3. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(a) Jeannette Armstrong.
(c) The poet.
(d) Bruce Stewart.
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(d) All the callers.
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Learning the other species' language.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Getting on their level.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much honey do Jensen's bees produce their first year?
2. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
4. What has Jensen been taking to the coyote tree in the chapter "Violence Revisited?"
5. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)