|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we desire.
(b) What we envy.
(c) What we need.
(d) What we value.
2. Jensen is trying to rekindle his love for what sport?
(d) High jumping.
3. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(d) Cold water.
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is both immoral and a crime.
(b) It is natural.
(c) It is immoral but not a crime.
(d) It is not natural.
5. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) Their trucks are ugly.
(b) They make him angry.
(c) They are responsible for deforestation.
(d) He doesn't like their product.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
2. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
3. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
4. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
5. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)