|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(b) The press.
(c) Bow and arrow.
(d) The penis.
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She stole some money.
(d) She had an accident.
3. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(a) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
(b) Any type of books they wanted to read.
(d) Books about the Bible or nature.
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The chickens.
(c) The coyotes.
(d) The kittens.
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
3. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
4. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
5. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)