|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Stop going to the refuge.
(c) Stay at the refuge year round.
(d) Continue to visit the refuge.
2. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Natural insecticides.
(b) Strong pesticides.
(c) Pruned plants.
(d) Cold water wash.
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are considered fighters.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They believe in corporal punishment.
4. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They didn't get the letters in time.
(d) They wanted to telescopes.
5. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) Apache Indians.
(b) University of Arizona.
(d) Max Planck Institue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
2. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
3. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
4. What is there room for in the world of economics?
5. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)