|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
2. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Stay at the refuge year round.
(b) Keep watch over the graves.
(c) Continue to visit the refuge.
(d) Stop going to the refuge.
3. What is there room for in the world of economics?
4. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(a) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Buys a gun.
(b) Cages the birds.
(c) Builds a fence.
(d) Sets traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
2. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
3. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
4. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)