|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) He never got stung.
(b) It was hot.
(c) He was stupid.
(d) He hired workers to tend the bees.
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Violence and sex.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Sex and life.
4. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't get the letters in time.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They wanted to telescopes.
(d) They didn't care.
5. Why does Jensen's friend, John Keeble, like to study hate groups?
(a) They are complex.
(b) There aren't many of them.
(c) They are illogical.
(d) They admit they are racists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there room for in the world of economics?
2. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
3. What does Jensen say that we create?
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)