|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
(a) He doesn't like their product.
(b) They are responsible for deforestation.
(c) They make him angry.
(d) Their trucks are ugly.
2. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(c) Heavy metals.
(d) Plastic bottles.
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Pulls them up.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Plays with them.
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(b) Talks to dogs.
(c) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(d) Experiments with cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)