|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
(a) The authorities.
(b) Free trade.
(c) The common people.
2. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) The possibility of winning.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
3. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(a) Three times.
(d) He never asked.
4. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Ran from them.
(c) Played with them.
(d) Fought with them.
5. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The siphon system.
(b) The open system.
(c) The funnel system.
(d) The closed system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Maori people live?
2. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. How did William Doherty die?
5. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)