|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Played with them.
(b) Ran from them.
(c) Fought with them.
(d) Killed them.
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
5. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His dog.
(c) The stars.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
3. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
4. What types of people have hurt women the most?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)