|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
(a) To keep from having to go to work.
(b) To further his education.
(c) To learn economics.
(d) To continue high jumping.
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To break the will of the children.
3. About what animal does Jensen dream?
4. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
(a) Communed with God.
(b) Read the Bible.
(c) Communed with nature.
(d) Watched the clock.
5. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Go to the coyote tree.
(b) Poop in his yard.
(c) Kill his kittens.
(d) Kill his chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)