|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were cruel.
(b) They were kind.
(c) They were sick.
(d) They were unwilling to reproduce.
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The willingness to forget.
(b) The inability to remember.
(c) The loss of language.
(d) The misuse of language.
3. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
4. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His father.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
5. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) The address to a shelter.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) Part of his dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there room for in the world of economics?
2. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
5. In what sport does Jensen participate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)