|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Ran from them.
(b) Played with them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Fought with them.
2. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(d) Plastic bottles.
5. What types of people have hurt women the most?
(a) Other women.
(b) Indigenous people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there room for in the world of economics?
2. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)