|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(c) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The loss of language.
(d) The willingness to forget.
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The owners of the puppy mill.
(b) The animal activists.
(c) The police.
(d) The newspaper writers.
4. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a nonlinear fashion.
(b) Through lectures only.
(c) In a linear fashion.
(d) Through the internet.
5. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
3. About what animal does Jensen dream?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
5. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)