|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To break the will of the children.
(d) To teach necessary education.
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(b) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
5. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His father.
(b) Track coach.
(c) His principal.
(d) Philosophy teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
2. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
4. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)