|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) In a linear fashion.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) Through lectures only.
(d) In a nonlinear fashion.
3. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are honest.
(b) The earth is alive.
(c) People are blind.
(d) The earth is inanimate.
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural blinders.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural binoculars.
(d) Cultural eyeglasses.
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He began to fall apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
2. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)