|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His principal.
(b) Track coach.
(c) His father.
(d) Philosophy teacher.
2. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(b) High jumping.
3. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
(a) To keep from having to go to work.
(b) To continue high jumping.
(c) To further his education.
(d) To learn economics.
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) Dead wolves.
(b) A dead chicken.
(c) A new tree.
(d) A pile of poop.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
2. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
3. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
4. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)