|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Blue ink.
(b) Red ink.
2. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
3. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
(b) Human beings.
4. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A goldfish.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(b) Plastic bottles.
(d) Heavy metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
4. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
5. What does the Dreamgiver show Jensen about the future?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)