|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) The address to a shelter.
(b) Money for food.
(c) Part of his dinner.
(d) A place to stay.
2. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Moves them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Plays with them.
(d) Pulls them up.
3. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
(a) Books about the Bible or nature.
(b) Any type of books they wanted to read.
(d) The Bible or Bible commentaries only.
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become more determined.
(b) Become silent.
(c) Get angry.
(d) Make demands.
5. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
3. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
4. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
5. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)