|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(b) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(c) Talks to dogs.
(d) Experiments with cats.
2. What does Jensen do for a living?
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The possibility of winning.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) The emotional high.
4. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
(a) University of California.
(b) Mines College.
(d) East Washington University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. What types of people have hurt women the most?
3. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)