|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jensen do on the Sabbath?
(a) Communed with nature.
(b) Watched the clock.
(c) Communed with God.
(d) Read the Bible.
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She had an accident.
(d) She stole some money.
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The kittens.
(c) The coyotes.
(d) The chickens.
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(b) They were cruel.
(c) They were sick.
(d) They were kind.
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) George Washington.
(c) Jeannette Armstrong.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
2. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
3. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
4. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
5. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)