|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are blind.
(b) People are honest.
(c) The earth is alive.
(d) The earth is inanimate.
2. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Stay at the refuge year round.
(b) Keep watch over the graves.
(c) Stop going to the refuge.
(d) Continue to visit the refuge.
3. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Plays with them.
(b) Pulls them up.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Burns them.
4. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural eyeglasses.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural binoculars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. About what animal does Jensen dream?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
5. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)