|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He met his wife.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He began to fall apart.
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Hitting others.
(b) Throwing tantrums.
(c) Running away.
(d) Walking away.
3. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The loss of language.
4. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Pulls them up.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Plays with them.
5. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A pile of poop.
(b) Dead wolves.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) A new tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)