|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(c) The penis.
(d) The press.
2. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Moves them.
(b) Pulls them up.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Plays with them.
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The owners of the puppy mill.
(b) The newspaper writers.
(c) The animal activists.
(d) The police.
4. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
(a) To accumulate wealth.
(b) To seek happiness.
(c) To honor life.
(d) To gain control over the world.
5. What types of people have hurt women the most?
(a) Other women.
(b) Indigenous people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
2. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
5. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)