|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
2. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are blind.
(b) The earth is inanimate.
(c) People are honest.
(d) The earth is alive.
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) He is not motivated at all.
(b) The joy of jumping.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) The emotional high.
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He began to fall apart.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He got an education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. What types of people have hurt women the most?
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)