|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Cages the birds.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Builds a fence.
(d) Sets traps.
2. Why does Jensen not blow up the dams?
(a) He can't get to the dam.
(b) He doesn't know how to.
(c) He has no dynamite.
(d) He is too frightened.
3. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Moves them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Pulls them up.
(d) Plays with them.
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice in his house.
5. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
Short Answer Questions
1. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
2. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
3. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
4. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)