|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what university did Jensen teach a creative writing class?
(a) East Washington University.
(b) Mines College.
(d) University of California.
2. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
(a) To accumulate wealth.
(b) To gain control over the world.
(c) To seek happiness.
(d) To honor life.
5. What is the original meaning of the word economics?
(a) Study of stocks and bonds.
(b) Science of household management.
(c) Science of finance.
(d) Management of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
5. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)