|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Life and violence.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Sex and life.
(d) Violence and sex.
2. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their relationships.
(b) By their own bodies.
(c) By the car they drive.
(d) By their job titles.
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His principal.
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
2. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
3. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
4. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
5. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)