|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) The address to a shelter.
(c) Part of his dinner.
(d) A place to stay.
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(a) High jumping.
4. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He doesn't enjoy them.
(c) He doesn't take them seriously.
(d) He understands the concepts.
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Chickens and ducks.
(b) Sheep and goats.
(c) Beef cattle.
(d) Dairy cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of books were Jensen's family members allowed to read on the Sabbath?
2. What is thought without experience?
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)