|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(d) All the callers.
2. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "You deserved it."
(d) "I hate you."
3. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) Track coach.
(c) His father.
(d) His principal.
5. What does Jensen say is the point of life?
(a) To gain control over the world.
(b) To seek happiness.
(c) To honor life.
(d) To accumulate wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
2. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
3. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
4. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
5. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)