|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A goldfish.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Red ink.
(b) Blue ink.
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He got an education.
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(d) Plastic bottles.
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His brother.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)