|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The kittens.
(d) The chickens.
2. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become silent.
(b) Become more determined.
(c) Get angry.
(d) Make demands.
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pine tree.
(b) A pecan tree.
(c) A fir tree.
(d) An oak tree.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To break the will of the children.
(d) To use taxpayers' money.
5. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the essence of silencing?
2. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
3. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)