|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The stars.
(c) His dog.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to make humans better.
(b) As a way to encourage humans.
(c) As a way to control humans.
(d) As a way to punish humans.
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
4. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
4. What is more important that listening?
5. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)