|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Part of his dinner.
(b) Money for food.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) The address to a shelter.
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) His principal.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His father.
4. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(c) Old age.
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His wife
(b) Those who deserved it.
(c) His family.
(d) Those who didn't deserve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
2. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)