|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Learning the other species' language.
(b) Believing that it is possible.
(c) Opening one's mind.
(d) Getting on their level.
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(c) Red ink.
(d) Blue ink.
4. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(a) High jumping.
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To teach necessary education.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To break the will of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
5. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)