|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
(a) Plays music with whales and dolphins.
(b) Experiments with cats.
(c) Writes books with lions and tigers.
(d) Talks to dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characterizes the Semai people?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
5. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)