|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It never happened.
(b) It was different.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It was worse.
2. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(a) Old age.
3. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The milkman.
(c) His chickens.
(d) The coyote tree.
4. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing the coyotes.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Chasing kittens.
(d) Eating eggs.
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural blinders.
(b) Cultural eyeglasses.
(c) Cultural binoculars.
(d) Cultural press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
4. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)