|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It never happened.
(b) It was worse.
(c) It was different.
(d) He could forget it.
2. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They don't fight.
(b) They are violent.
(c) They are considered fighters.
(d) They believe in corporal punishment.
4. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By the car they drive.
(b) By their job titles.
(c) By their own bodies.
(d) By their relationships.
5. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing kittens.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Eating eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people have hurt women the most?
2. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
3. What does Jim Nollman do?
4. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)