|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) He is not motivated at all.
(b) The joy of jumping.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) The emotional high.
2. What is more important that listening?
3. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will implode.
(b) It will explode.
(c) It will be saved.
(d) It will be destroyed.
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) His principal.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His father.
5. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
2. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
3. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
4. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)