|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned water.
(b) Human nature.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Poisoned meat.
3. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
4. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The loss of language.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The willingness to forget.
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will explode.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will be destroyed.
(d) It will implode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)