|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(c) High jumping.
2. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The emotional high.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The possibility of winning.
(d) The joy of jumping.
3. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(c) They were kind.
(d) They were cruel.
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His dog.
(c) His mother.
(d) The stars.
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(b) Plastic bottles.
(d) Heavy metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
2. What is more important that listening?
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)