|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are blind.
(b) People are honest.
(c) The earth is alive.
(d) The earth is inanimate.
2. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their relationships.
(b) By the car they drive.
(c) By their own bodies.
(d) By their job titles.
3. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Go to the coyote tree.
(b) Kill his kittens.
(c) Kill his chickens.
(d) Poop in his yard.
4. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Freedom from jobs.
(b) Promise of money.
(c) Intellectual superiority.
(d) Promise of good grades.
5. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A pecan tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) A fir tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
2. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
3. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
4. What types of people have hurt women the most?
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)