|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He doesn't take them seriously.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He likes money.
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(c) Killing coyotes.
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To break the will of the children.
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
4. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)