|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Human nature.
(b) Poisoned water.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Poisoned meat.
3. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Red ink.
(c) Blue ink.
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(c) High jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
2. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
3. What types of people have hurt women the most?
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
5. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)