|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She lost her shoes.
(b) She had an accident.
(c) She slapped an infant.
(d) She stole some money.
2. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The joy of jumping.
(b) The emotional high.
(c) He is not motivated at all.
(d) The possibility of winning.
3. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Fought with them.
(b) Played with them.
(c) Ran from them.
(d) Killed them.
4. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
5. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
2. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)