|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
(a) To keep from having to go to work.
(b) To learn economics.
(c) To continue high jumping.
(d) To further his education.
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(c) All the callers.
4. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) His chickens.
(b) The milkman.
(c) The coyotes.
(d) The coyote tree.
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
4. What characterizes the Semai people?
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)