|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He got an education.
(d) He met his wife.
2. What does Jensen do for a living?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His father.
(b) His principal.
(c) Philosophy teacher.
(d) Track coach.
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Violence and sex.
(c) Sex and life.
(d) Life and violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
4. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)