|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) The press.
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) The penis.
2. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) The goal of economics.
(b) His love of jumping.
(c) The primacy of process.
3. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Chasing kittens.
(d) Chasing the coyotes.
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(b) All the callers.
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Become more determined.
(c) Become silent.
(d) Make demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
2. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)