|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is not natural.
(b) It is both immoral and a crime.
(c) It is immoral but not a crime.
(d) It is natural.
2. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "You deserved it."
(c) "I hate you."
(d) "I love you."
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their own bodies.
(b) By the car they drive.
(c) By their job titles.
(d) By their relationships.
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She lost her shoes.
(b) She stole some money.
(c) She had an accident.
(d) She slapped an infant.
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The loss of language.
(d) The misuse of language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Nollman do?
2. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)