|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got an education.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He began to fall apart.
2. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The chickens.
(c) The kittens.
(d) The coyotes.
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Believing that it is possible.
(b) Getting on their level.
(c) Learning the other species' language.
(d) Opening one's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. In what sport does Jensen participate?
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)