|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The animal activists.
(b) The owners of the puppy mill.
(c) The newspaper writers.
(d) The police.
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(c) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(d) Jensen finds bees in his house.
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The chickens.
(d) The kittens.
4. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Ran from them.
(b) Played with them.
(c) Killed them.
(d) Fought with them.
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and life.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Violence and sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
2. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. What types of people have hurt women the most?
5. In what sport does Jensen participate?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)