|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were kind.
(c) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(d) They were cruel.
2. What does Jensen do for a living?
3. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Played with them.
(c) Ran from them.
(d) Fought with them.
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Life and violence.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Sex and life.
5. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He understands the concepts.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He doesn't take them seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
2. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
4. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
5. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)