|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Violence and sex.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Sex and life.
3. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of good grades.
(b) Promise of money.
(c) Intellectual superiority.
(d) Freedom from jobs.
4. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned water.
(b) Poisoned meat.
(c) Human nature.
(d) Modern culture.
5. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Continue to visit the refuge.
(c) Stop going to the refuge.
(d) Stay at the refuge year round.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
2. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
3. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)