|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He understands the concepts.
(b) He doesn't enjoy them.
(c) He doesn't take them seriously.
(d) He likes money.
2. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of good grades.
(b) Intellectual superiority.
(c) Promise of money.
(d) Freedom from jobs.
3. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She had an accident.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She slapped an infant.
(d) She stole some money.
4. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(d) High jumping.
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
4. What is thought without experience?
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)