|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(d) Killing coyotes.
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) Dead wolves.
(b) A new tree.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) A pile of poop.
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Cages the birds.
(b) Sets traps.
(c) Builds a fence.
(d) Buys a gun.
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Intellectual superiority.
(b) Promise of money.
(c) Promise of good grades.
(d) Freedom from jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
3. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
4. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)