|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(c) High jumping.
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural blinders.
(b) Cultural eyeglasses.
(c) Cultural press.
(d) Cultural binoculars.
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To break the will of the children.
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Jensen participate?
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
5. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)