|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(b) Heavy metals.
(c) Plastic bottles.
2. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Getting on their level.
(b) Learning the other species' language.
(c) Opening one's mind.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
3. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
2. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
3. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
4. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)