|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
2. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. What types of people have hurt women the most?
(a) Other women.
(b) Indigenous people.
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To break the will of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)