|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The penis.
(c) The press.
2. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
3. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Make demands.
(c) Become silent.
(d) Become more determined.
4. About what animal does Jensen dream?
5. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(a) High jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
2. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
3. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
5. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)