|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Life and violence.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Sex and life.
2. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
(a) It is natural.
(b) It is both immoral and a crime.
(c) It is immoral but not a crime.
(d) It is not natural.
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His family.
(b) Those who didn't deserve it.
(c) His wife
(d) Those who deserved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)