|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
2. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Poop in his yard.
(b) Kill his chickens.
(c) Go to the coyote tree.
(d) Kill his kittens.
3. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(c) They were cruel.
(d) They were kind.
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Violence and sex.
(c) Sex and life.
(d) Life and violence.
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Dairy cattle.
(b) Sheep and goats.
(c) Chickens and ducks.
(d) Beef cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
3. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
4. What does Jim Nollman do?
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)