|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Track coach.
(b) His father.
(c) Philosophy teacher.
(d) His principal.
3. What is more important that listening?
4. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(c) High jumping.
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will be destroyed.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will explode.
(d) It will implode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
2. What types of people have hurt women the most?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
5. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)