|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) A pecan tree.
(d) A fir tree.
2. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
3. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were cruel.
(c) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(d) They were kind.
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the essence of silencing?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
4. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)