|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Track coach.
(b) His father.
(c) Philosophy teacher.
(d) His principal.
3. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Sets traps.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Cages the birds.
(d) Builds a fence.
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His family.
(b) Those who deserved it.
(c) Those who didn't deserve it.
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Nollman do?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)