|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Hitting others.
(b) Throwing tantrums.
(c) Walking away.
(d) Running away.
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Life and violence.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Sex and life.
(d) Violence and sex.
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A dead chicken.
(b) Dead wolves.
(c) A new tree.
(d) A pile of poop.
4. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Believing that it is possible.
(b) Getting on their level.
(c) Opening one's mind.
(d) Learning the other species' language.
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Become more determined.
(c) Make demands.
(d) Become silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
3. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)