|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A fir tree.
(b) A pecan tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The misuse of language.
3. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She stole some money.
(d) She had an accident.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To break the will of the children.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To waste time.
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Opening one's mind.
(b) Getting on their level.
(c) Learning the other species' language.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)