|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He met his wife.
(c) He got an education.
(d) He began to fall apart.
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were cruel.
(b) They were sick.
(c) They were kind.
(d) They were unwilling to reproduce.
3. What is more important that listening?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Violence and sex.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Sex and life.
(d) Sex and death.
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Beef cattle.
(b) Sheep and goats.
(c) Dairy cattle.
(d) Chickens and ducks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
2. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
3. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
4. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)