|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Become more determined.
(c) Make demands.
(d) Become silent.
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Opening one's mind.
(b) Learning the other species' language.
(c) Getting on their level.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
4. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Kill his chickens.
(b) Kill his kittens.
(c) Go to the coyote tree.
(d) Poop in his yard.
5. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are honest.
(b) The earth is inanimate.
(c) The earth is alive.
(d) People are blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
4. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)