|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will be saved.
(b) It will explode.
(c) It will implode.
(d) It will be destroyed.
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To break the will of the children.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To teach necessary education.
3. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Cages the birds.
(b) Builds a fence.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Buys a gun.
4. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Poop in his yard.
(b) Go to the coyote tree.
(c) Kill his chickens.
(d) Kill his kittens.
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Chickens and ducks.
(b) Beef cattle.
(c) Sheep and goats.
(d) Dairy cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
2. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
3. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
4. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)