|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
3. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural blinders.
(c) Cultural eyeglasses.
(d) Cultural press.
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Getting on their level.
(b) Learning the other species' language.
(c) Opening one's mind.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
2. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)