|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
2. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Sheep and goats.
(b) Beef cattle.
(c) Dairy cattle.
(d) Chickens and ducks.
3. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Walking away.
(b) Throwing tantrums.
(c) Running away.
(d) Hitting others.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To break the will of the children.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To waste time.
5. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Kill his chickens.
(b) Poop in his yard.
(c) Kill his kittens.
(d) Go to the coyote tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. What does Jim Nollman do?
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
4. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)