|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(b) High jumping.
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To teach necessary education.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To break the will of the children.
(d) To use taxpayers' money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
2. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
3. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. What is more important that listening?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)