|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned water.
(b) Poisoned meat.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Human nature.
3. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural blinders.
(c) Cultural eyeglasses.
(d) Cultural press.
4. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The loss of language.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The willingness to forget.
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
2. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
3. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)