|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To break the will of the children.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To waste time.
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) His principal.
(d) Track coach.
3. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will explode.
(b) It will be saved.
(c) It will implode.
(d) It will be destroyed.
4. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "You deserved it."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "I hate you."
(d) "I love you."
5. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Human nature.
(b) Poisoned meat.
(c) Poisoned water.
(d) Modern culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
3. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
5. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)