|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to punish humans.
(b) As a way to encourage humans.
(c) As a way to control humans.
(d) As a way to make humans better.
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She stole some money.
(c) She lost her shoes.
(d) She had an accident.
3. What types of people have hurt women the most?
(a) Other women.
(d) Indigenous people.
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are violent.
(b) They believe in corporal punishment.
(c) They are considered fighters.
(d) They don't fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
3. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
4. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)