|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Make demands.
(b) Get angry.
(c) Become silent.
(d) Become more determined.
2. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Plastic bottles.
(b) Heavy metals.
3. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will be destroyed.
(b) It will explode.
(c) It will implode.
(d) It will be saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. What is more important that listening?
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. What does Jim Nollman do?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)