|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of good grades.
(b) Promise of money.
(c) Intellectual superiority.
(d) Freedom from jobs.
2. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His mother.
(b) A teacher.
(c) The stars.
(d) His dog.
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Chickens and ducks.
(b) Beef cattle.
(c) Dairy cattle.
(d) Sheep and goats.
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Track coach.
(b) Philosophy teacher.
(c) His principal.
(d) His father.
5. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was different.
(b) It never happened.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It was worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)