|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
4. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(b) High jumping.
5. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Kill his chickens.
(b) Kill his kittens.
(c) Go to the coyote tree.
(d) Poop in his yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)