|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural press.
(b) Cultural binoculars.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural eyeglasses.
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He got an education.
4. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the essence of silencing?
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
3. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
4. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
5. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)