|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He met his wife.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He began to fall apart.
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(b) High jumping.
3. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Poop in his yard.
(b) Go to the coyote tree.
(c) Kill his chickens.
(d) Kill his kittens.
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Sex and life.
(c) Life and violence.
(d) Violence and sex.
5. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was worse.
(b) It was different.
(c) It never happened.
(d) He could forget it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)