|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The kittens.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The chickens.
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The inability to remember.
3. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing kittens.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Eating eggs.
(d) Chasing the coyotes.
4. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Kill his kittens.
(b) Go to the coyote tree.
(c) Poop in his yard.
(d) Kill his chickens.
5. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) Dead wolves.
(b) A dead chicken.
(c) A new tree.
(d) A pile of poop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
4. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
5. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)