|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(d) High jumping.
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Beef cattle.
(b) Chickens and ducks.
(c) Sheep and goats.
(d) Dairy cattle.
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural eyeglasses.
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)