|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The willingness to forget.
(b) The loss of language.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The misuse of language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
2. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
4. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
5. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)