|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pecan tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A fir tree.
(d) A pine tree.
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(b) High jumping.
4. What does Jensen do for a living?
5. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)