|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The inability to remember.
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was different.
(b) It was worse.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It never happened.
4. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Freedom from jobs.
(b) Promise of good grades.
(c) Promise of money.
(d) Intellectual superiority.
5. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)