|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was different.
(b) It never happened.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It was worse.
3. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) The stars.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His dog.
(d) His mother.
4. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Jeannette Armstrong.
(d) George Washington.
5. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) A pecan tree.
(d) A fir tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
4. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)