|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He got away from his father.
3. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His teachers.
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The kittens.
(d) The chickens.
5. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)