|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Hitting others.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Walking away.
2. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The willingness to forget.
(d) The loss of language.
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The press.
(d) The penis.
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural blinders.
(c) Cultural press.
(d) Cultural eyeglasses.
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of good grades.
(b) Freedom from jobs.
(c) Promise of money.
(d) Intellectual superiority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)