|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The chickens.
(d) The kittens.
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and life.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Sex and death.
(d) Violence and sex.
4. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The penis.
(c) The press.
5. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)