|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(c) Old age.
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was worse.
(b) He could forget it.
(c) It never happened.
(d) It was different.
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pecan tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A fir tree.
4. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural eyeglasses.
(c) Cultural press.
(d) Cultural blinders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
5. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)