|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The willingness to forget.
(c) The misuse of language.
(d) The loss of language.
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) He could forget it.
(b) It was different.
(c) It was worse.
(d) It never happened.
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
3. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)