|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He got an education.
3. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Walking away.
(c) Hitting others.
(d) Throwing tantrums.
5. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
2. What is the essence of silencing?
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
5. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)