|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It never happened.
(b) He could forget it.
(c) It was different.
(d) It was worse.
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got an education.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He got away from his father.
4. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Chasing kittens.
(d) Eating eggs.
5. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "You deserved it."
(b) "I hate you."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "I'm sorry."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
2. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
3. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
4. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
5. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)