|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A dead chicken.
(b) A pile of poop.
(c) A new tree.
(d) Dead wolves.
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Hitting others.
(c) Walking away.
(d) Throwing tantrums.
3. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Chasing kittens.
4. About what animal does Jensen dream?
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)