|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A new tree.
(b) Dead wolves.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) A pile of poop.
4. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(b) Jeannette Armstrong.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) George Washington.
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
2. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
3. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)