|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) The stars.
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
4. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(a) High jumping.
5. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The misuse of language.
(b) The inability to remember.
(c) The willingness to forget.
(d) The loss of language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
2. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
3. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)