|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was worse.
(b) It never happened.
(c) It was different.
(d) He could forget it.
2. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "You deserved it."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "I hate you."
3. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Sex and life.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Life and violence.
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Philosophy teacher.
(b) His principal.
(c) Track coach.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the essence of silencing?
2. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
3. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
4. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)