|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) Those who didn't deserve it.
(b) Those who deserved it.
(c) His wife
(d) His family.
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(b) High jumping.
4. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Intellectual superiority.
(b) Promise of money.
(c) Promise of good grades.
(d) Freedom from jobs.
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(a) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
5. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)