|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trauma and Recovery; and Connection and Cooperation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jensen begun doing with his bee equipment?
(a) Giving it away.
(b) Selling it.
(c) Putting it in the trash.
(d) Burning it.
2. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
3. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become more determined.
(b) Make demands.
(c) Get angry.
(d) Become silent.
5. What does Jensen say we cannot do with our anger?
(a) Re-channel it.
(b) Act on it.
(c) Do away with it.
(d) Ignore it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
2. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
3. When did Jensen begin to teach?
4. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
5. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)