Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coercion; Honeybees; and A Turning Over.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
(a) Every week.
(b) Every night.
(c) Two or three times a week.
(d) Once or twice a month.
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Apache Project.
(b) Mount Graham Observatory.
(c) Observation Graham.
(d) Columbus Project.
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His principal.
(b) Philosophy teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) Track coach.
5. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
(b) His father.
(c) The president.
(d) Lawrence of Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
4. In what sport does Jensen participate?
5. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)