Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Economics and The Goal is the Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jensen teach his creative writing class?
(a) Through the internet.
(b) Through lectures only.
(c) In a nonlinear fashion.
(d) In a linear fashion.
2. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The kittens.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The chickens.
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The animal activists.
(c) The police.
(d) The owners of the puppy mill.
4. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
5. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(b) Killing coyotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
2. What is thought without experience?
3. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)