Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Breaking Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Stop going to the refuge.
(c) Stay at the refuge year round.
(d) Continue to visit the refuge.
2. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
3. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
4. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
5. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Buys a gun.
(b) Cages the birds.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Builds a fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
2. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)