|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was different.
(b) It was worse.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It never happened.
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "I hate you."
(b) "You deserved it."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "I'm sorry."
4. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)