Quiz: Silencing; Coyotes, Kittens and Conversations; and Taking a Life to Cultural Eyeglasses and Cranes
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
a) Walking away.
b) Throwing tantrums.
c) Hitting others.
d) Running away.
3. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
a) Cultural eyeglasses.
b) Cultural blinders.
c) Cultural binoculars.
d) Cultural press.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 238 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)