|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural eyeglasses.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural binoculars.
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Hitting others.
(b) Running away.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Walking away.
3. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
(a) The bees.
(b) The purple berries on the bush.
(c) The aphids.
(d) The ladybugs.
4. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Collect the nectar.
(c) Tend the young.
(d) Guard the hive.
5. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Nollman do?
2. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
3. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
4. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
5. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)