|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(c) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
2. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
(a) Presence of polygamy.
(c) Reward of actions that emphasize personal gain.
3. How much of Jensen's colon did surgeons remove?
4. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their job titles.
(b) By the car they drive.
(c) By their relationships.
(d) By their own bodies.
5. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
(a) No link.
(d) Many links.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
2. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
5. Where do the Maori people live?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)