|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
2. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
(b) A nondestructive, aggressive society.
3. What does Jensen do for a living?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Heavy metals.
(c) Plastic bottles.
5. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) He never got stung.
(b) He hired workers to tend the bees.
(c) It was hot.
(d) He was stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
2. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
3. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)