|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Builds a fence.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Sets traps.
(d) Cages the birds.
2. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Sheep and goats.
(b) Chickens and ducks.
(c) Beef cattle.
(d) Dairy cattle.
3. What did Ruth Benedict identify as a differentiating factor for "bad" cultures?
(a) Presence of polygamy.
(c) Reward of actions that emphasize personal gain.
4. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Played with them.
(b) Fought with them.
(c) Ran from them.
(d) Killed them.
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(a) Plastic bottles.
(c) Heavy metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
2. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
3. What does Jensen argue manifests the desires of our culture?
4. What do younger bees in a hive do?
5. What is the third category of people that Fromm identifies?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)