|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They wanted to telescopes.
(d) They didn't get the letters in time.
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing the coyotes.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Eating hens.
(d) Chasing kittens.
3. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
4. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) He was stupid.
(b) He hired workers to tend the bees.
(c) It was hot.
(d) He never got stung.
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His family.
(b) His wife
(c) Those who deserved it.
(d) Those who didn't deserve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Jensen have nightmares?
2. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
3. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
4. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
5. To what does Cleve Backster give polygraph tests?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)