|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Violence and sex.
(b) Sex and death.
(c) Life and violence.
(d) Sex and life.
2. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
3. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) A mimosa.
(c) A maple.
(d) An oak.
4. About what animal does Jensen dream?
5. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Hitting others.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Walking away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
2. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
3. How did William Doherty die?
4. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
5. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)