|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Buys a gun.
(b) Sets traps.
(c) Cages the birds.
(d) Builds a fence.
2. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
(a) Lawrence of Arabia.
(c) His father.
(d) The president.
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their own bodies.
(b) By their relationships.
(c) By their job titles.
(d) By the car they drive.
4. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Dairy cattle.
(b) Beef cattle.
(c) Chickens and ducks.
(d) Sheep and goats.
5. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say that we create?
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
3. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
4. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
5. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)