|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease did the doctors in the hospital misdiagnose Jensen?
(a) The flu.
(b) Kidney failure.
(c) Ulcerative colitis.
(d) Stomach ulcers.
2. Why did Jensen not go to the hospital with his Crohn's?
(a) He had no insurance.
(b) He didn't believe in doctors.
(c) He couldn't drive.
(d) Doctors denied he was sick.
3. What does Jensen do with the surveyors' flags?
(a) Pulls them up.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Moves them.
(d) Plays with them.
4. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was worse.
(b) It was different.
(c) He could forget it.
(d) It never happened.
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By their own bodies.
(b) By their job titles.
(c) By their relationships.
(d) By the car they drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people have hurt women the most?
2. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
3. Why does Jensen look for ways to ruin Weyerhaeuser's business?
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
5. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)