|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got away from his father.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He got an education.
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(c) High jumping.
4. Jensen's cat jumps into his lap and then goes to the litter box to show ______________.
(a) She can follow the rules.
(b) Jensen the box is dirty.
(c) There is no litter.
(d) She is bored.
5. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) The coyotes.
(b) The coyote tree.
(c) His chickens.
(d) The milkman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jensen's bees first die?
2. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
3. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
4. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
5. What is thought without experience?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)