|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
2. What types of people have hurt women the most?
(a) Other women.
(b) Indigenous people.
3. What is not a symptom of Crohn's?
(a) High fever.
(c) Stomach cramps.
(d) Growth spurts.
4. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The inability to remember.
(b) The misuse of language.
(c) The willingness to forget.
(d) The loss of language.
5. Why does Jensen write that he stopped wearing the traditional bee working safety equipment?
(a) He hired workers to tend the bees.
(b) He was stupid.
(c) He never got stung.
(d) It was hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
2. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
3. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
4. On what has Backster not experimented?
5. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)