|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
2. How long do bees live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Collect the nectar.
(b) Tend the young.
(d) Guard the hive.
4. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Chasing kittens.
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Sex and life.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
2. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
3. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
4. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
5. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)