|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one of the things that Jensen did to help the bees accept him?
(a) Moved slowly.
(b) Didn't crush the bees when assembling and disassembling the boxes.
(c) Respected the bees.
(d) Cleaned their boxes.
2. How long do bees live?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
3. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Trying to save birds.
(b) During a war.
(c) In a traffic accident.
(d) Blowing up a dam.
4. What system to manage wealth will allow a society to be secure?
(a) The closed system.
(b) The funnel system.
(c) The siphon system.
(d) The open system.
5. Who said "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds?"
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Robert J. Oppenheimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
3. What is there room for in the world of economics?
4. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
5. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)