|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
2. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) His chickens.
(b) The coyotes.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The coyote tree.
3. What is thought without experience?
(d) Scientific reasoning.
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(b) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(c) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
(d) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
5. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
(a) It will explode.
(b) It will be destroyed.
(c) It will be saved.
(d) It will implode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
2. What type of pet did Jensen have as a child?
3. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
4. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
5. With what items does Backster get the most response from the plants?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)