|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Plants Respond; and Death and Awakening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to make humans better.
(b) As a way to encourage humans.
(c) As a way to punish humans.
(d) As a way to control humans.
2. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
3. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
4. What does Jensen say that we create?
(a) What we envy.
(b) What we desire.
(c) What we value.
(d) What we need.
5. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
(a) By the car they drive.
(b) By their relationships.
(c) By their job titles.
(d) By their own bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the parable of the box, who does the man on the box represent?
2. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
3. What types of people does Jensen say are not the gods of our society?
4. What is more important that listening?
5. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)