|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(c) Killing coyotes.
2. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The press.
(d) The penis.
3. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
4. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Learning the other species' language.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Believing that it is possible.
(d) Getting on their level.
5. According to Jensen, on what belief is the entire culture based?
(a) People are blind.
(b) The earth is inanimate.
(c) People are honest.
(d) The earth is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
3. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
4. What characterizes the Semai people?
5. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)