|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
2. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become silent.
(b) Get angry.
(c) Make demands.
(d) Become more determined.
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pecan tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) A fir tree.
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
5. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
3. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
5. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)