|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing kittens.
(b) Eating hens.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Eating eggs.
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To break the will of the children.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To teach necessary education.
4. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
(a) Dairy cattle.
(b) Beef cattle.
(c) Chickens and ducks.
(d) Sheep and goats.
5. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(c) The press.
(d) The penis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people have hurt women the most?
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
4. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
5. What is more important that listening?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)