|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) Those who deserved it.
(b) His wife
(c) Those who didn't deserve it.
(d) His family.
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(d) Killing coyotes.
3. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Modern culture.
(b) Poisoned water.
(c) Poisoned meat.
(d) Human nature.
4. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They believe in corporal punishment.
(b) They are considered fighters.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They don't fight.
5. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Part of his dinner.
(d) The address to a shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
3. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)