|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) Part of his dinner.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) The address to a shelter.
2. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
3. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of good grades.
(b) Freedom from jobs.
(c) Promise of money.
(d) Intellectual superiority.
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
(a) The chickens.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The coyotes.
(d) The kittens.
5. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Jeannette Armstrong.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
2. What does Jim Nollman do?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
5. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)