|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was different.
(b) It was worse.
(c) It never happened.
(d) He could forget it.
2. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
3. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
4. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating eggs.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Eating hens.
(d) Chasing kittens.
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To break the will of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
3. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
4. What does Jim Nollman do?
5. What is the essence of silencing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)