|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He met his wife.
(d) He got away from his father.
2. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His teachers.
3. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Buys a gun.
(b) Sets traps.
(c) Cages the birds.
(d) Builds a fence.
4. What is thought without experience?
(d) Scientific reasoning.
5. Nollman says that his ___________ seem to become listless when he goes away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
5. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)