|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
2. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
(c) Old age.
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Believing that it is possible.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Learning the other species' language.
(d) Getting on their level.
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(b) Heavy metals.
(c) Plastic bottles.
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people have hurt women the most?
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
3. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
4. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
5. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)