|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A dead chicken.
(b) A new tree.
(c) A pile of poop.
(d) Dead wolves.
2. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) His mother.
(c) The stars.
(d) A teacher.
3. About what animal does Jensen dream?
4. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
5. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned water.
(b) Poisoned meat.
(c) Human nature.
(d) Modern culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
3. What does Jensen ultimately believe will happen to the world because of the way humans treat it?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
5. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)