|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
2. What does Jensen do for a living?
3. What is more important that listening?
4. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(a) High jumping.
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Sex and life.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. What is thought without experience?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)