|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(a) Killing coyotes.
2. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pecan tree.
(b) A fir tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
3. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become silent.
(b) Get angry.
(c) Become more determined.
(d) Make demands.
4. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
(a) Sets traps.
(b) Buys a gun.
(c) Builds a fence.
(d) Cages the birds.
5. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Life and violence.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Sex and life.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)