|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
3. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Poisoned meat.
(b) Modern culture.
(c) Human nature.
(d) Poisoned water.
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
(b) Plastic bottles.
(c) Heavy metals.
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Freedom from jobs.
(b) Promise of good grades.
(c) Intellectual superiority.
(d) Promise of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
2. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
3. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
4. In what sport does Jensen participate?
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)