|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
(a) It was worse.
(b) He could forget it.
(c) It never happened.
(d) It was different.
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
(a) Sex and death.
(b) Sex and life.
(c) Violence and sex.
(d) Life and violence.
3. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(c) Killing coyotes.
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She stole some money.
(c) She had an accident.
(d) She lost her shoes.
5. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more important that listening?
2. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
3. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
4. With what is Lake Coeur d'Alene contaminated?
5. What is the essence of silencing?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)