|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Cheyenne leader a United States flag?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
2. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Walking away.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Hitting others.
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are violent.
(b) They are considered fighters.
(c) They believe in corporal punishment.
(d) They don't fight.
4. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(b) High jumping.
5. About what animal does Jensen dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
2. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
3. What does Jensen do to try to keep the coyotes from eating his birds?
4. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
5. By what means does Jensen not get the meat that he eats?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)