|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural eyeglasses.
(b) Cultural binoculars.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural press.
3. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
4. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
5. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Intellectual superiority.
(b) Promise of good grades.
(c) Freedom from jobs.
(d) Promise of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
3. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)