|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) Track coach.
(b) Philosophy teacher.
(c) His principal.
(d) His father.
4. What is more important that listening?
5. Whom did Jensen's father not beat?
(a) His family.
(b) His wife
(c) Those who deserved it.
(d) Those who didn't deserve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
2. What two things does Jensen indicate are often associated in modern culture?
3. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
4. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
5. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)