|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
2. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
3. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The misuse of language.
(b) The loss of language.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The willingness to forget.
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural blinders.
(c) Cultural press.
(d) Cultural eyeglasses.
5. What is thought without experience?
(a) Scientific reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
3. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
4. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
5. What does Jensen say that trees do when they are cut down?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)