|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Human nature.
(b) Poisoned meat.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Poisoned water.
2. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
(a) A pecan tree.
(b) A fir tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
3. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
4. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
5. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Jensen participate?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
3. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
4. When does Jensen say that his conversation with the coyotes began?
5. What does Jensen do for a living?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)