|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
(b) High jumping.
2. To what does Jensen compare the urge to destroy?
(a) Human nature.
(b) Poisoned water.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Poisoned meat.
3. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His father.
(b) His principal.
(c) Philosophy teacher.
(d) Track coach.
4. What is more important that listening?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They don't fight.
(b) They believe in corporal punishment.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They are considered fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
2. What is thought without experience?
3. What type of tree is the coyote tree?
4. What types of animals does Jensen raise?
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)