Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seeking a Third Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice in his house.
2. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Eating hens.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Chasing the coyotes.
(d) Chasing kittens.
3. How does Jensen indicate that our culture uses God?
(a) As a way to control humans.
(b) As a way to encourage humans.
(c) As a way to make humans better.
(d) As a way to punish humans.
4. What is it that Jensen believes shows the coyotes gratitude for the duck carcass?
(a) A pile of poop.
(b) A new tree.
(c) A dead chicken.
(d) Dead wolves.
5. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
2. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
4. In the chapter "Taking A Life" what animal always seems to be getting shafted?
5. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)