|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) The press.
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) The penis.
2. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He doesn't enjoy them.
(c) He doesn't take them seriously.
(d) He understands the concepts.
3. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To break the will of the children.
5. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(b) Bruce Stewart.
(c) The poet.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
3. What characterizes the Semai people?
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
5. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)