|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't get the letters in time.
(b) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(c) They wanted to telescopes.
(d) They didn't care.
2. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
3. According to Jensen, what was the reason for him and his classmates to endure their time in school?
(a) Promise of money.
(b) Intellectual superiority.
(c) Freedom from jobs.
(d) Promise of good grades.
4. About what animal does Jensen dream?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They believe in corporal punishment.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They are considered fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
4. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
5. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)