|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(a) The poet.
(c) Bruce Stewart.
(d) Jeannette Armstrong.
2. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Cold water wash.
(b) Pruned plants.
(c) Natural insecticides.
(d) Strong pesticides.
3. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Fought with them.
(c) Played with them.
(d) Ran from them.
4. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Getting on their level.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Learning the other species' language.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
5. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(c) The penis.
(d) The press.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
3. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
4. In what sport does Jensen participate?
5. For what sports class did Jensen sign up in school?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)