|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
3. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
(a) Only dirt.
(b) A flower garden.
(c) Kentucky Bluegrass.
(d) Dead trees.
4. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
(a) The person using it is not a traditional Indian.
(b) He is uncomfortable talking in public.
(c) He is afraid he will be laughed at.
(d) He doesn't want to tell what he really feels.
5. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He met his wife.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He got an education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
2. What characterizes the Semai people?
3. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
4. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
5. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)