|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Maori people live?
(a) New Zealand.
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To teach necessary education.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To break the will of the children.
3. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He likes money.
(b) He doesn't enjoy them.
(c) He understands the concepts.
(d) He doesn't take them seriously.
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(b) The primacy of process.
(c) His love of jumping.
(d) The goal of economics.
5. In what sport does Jensen participate?
(d) High jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
4. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
5. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)