|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
2. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(b) Three times.
(c) He never asked.
3. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The possibility of winning.
(b) The emotional high.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) He is not motivated at all.
4. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Part of his dinner.
(d) The address to a shelter.
5. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
(a) The milkman.
(b) The coyote tree.
(c) The coyotes.
(d) His chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
2. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
3. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
4. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
5. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)