|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(d) Cold water.
2. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
(a) Keep watch over the graves.
(b) Continue to visit the refuge.
(c) Stop going to the refuge.
(d) Stay at the refuge year round.
3. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He got away from his father.
(c) He began to fall apart.
(d) He met his wife.
4. What does Jensen's nine-year-old friend notice that Jensen didn't?
(a) The ladybugs.
(b) The aphids.
(c) The purple berries on the bush.
(d) The bees.
5. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(b) Activation energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what animal does Jensen dream?
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
3. Why is Jensen leery of the talking stick?
4. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
5. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)