|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are violent.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They are considered fighters.
(d) They believe in corporal punishment.
2. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The animal activists.
(b) The police.
(c) The owners of the puppy mill.
(d) The newspaper writers.
3. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(d) Cold water.
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were cruel.
(b) They were unwilling to reproduce.
(c) They were kind.
(d) They were sick.
5. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
2. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
3. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
5. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)