|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To break the will of the children.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To use taxpayers' money.
2. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Red ink.
(b) Blue ink.
3. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The animal activists.
(b) The newspaper writers.
(c) The police.
(d) The owners of the puppy mill.
4. Where do the Maori people live?
(a) New Zealand.
5. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
2. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
3. How does Jensen say a person should define themselves?
4. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
5. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)