|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(b) Blue ink.
(c) Red ink.
2. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
3. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural binoculars.
(b) Cultural eyeglasses.
(c) Cultural blinders.
(d) Cultural press.
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Walking away.
(b) Running away.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Hitting others.
5. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
(a) Max Planck Institue.
(b) University of Arizona.
(d) Apache Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
2. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
3. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
4. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
5. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)