|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
2. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Fought with them.
(c) Played with them.
(d) Ran from them.
3. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Pruned plants.
(b) Natural insecticides.
(c) Strong pesticides.
(d) Cold water wash.
4. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) A mimosa.
(c) An oak.
(d) A maple.
5. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
2. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
5. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)