|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He began to fall apart.
(b) He got an education.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He met his wife.
3. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(d) Activation energy.
4. What question does Jensen want answered while he is in school?
5. How many times did Jensen's father ask if he could attend Jensen's jump meet?
(a) Three times.
(d) He never asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
2. What characterizes the Semai people?
3. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. How did William Doherty die?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)