|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
(a) Blue ink.
(d) Red ink.
2. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
3. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
4. What does Jensen begin doing when he doesn't jump well?
(a) Running away.
(b) Walking away.
(c) Throwing tantrums.
(d) Hitting others.
5. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Observation Graham.
(b) Mount Graham Observatory.
(c) Columbus Project.
(d) Apache Project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
2. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
3. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
4. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)