|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jensen tell his father he would do if his father attended his jump meet?
(a) Ask him to leave.
(b) Have him thrown out.
2. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Money for food.
(b) The address to a shelter.
(c) Part of his dinner.
(d) A place to stay.
3. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
(a) Natural insecticides.
(b) Pruned plants.
(c) Strong pesticides.
(d) Cold water wash.
4. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) The press.
(c) The penis.
(d) Bow and arrow.
5. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(c) Activation energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
3. What calls Jensen during the ice storm?
4. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)