|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen really go to graduate school?
(a) To learn economics.
(b) To further his education.
(c) To keep from having to go to work.
(d) To continue high jumping.
2. What does Jensen list as one of the weapons used against the aboriginal people?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) The press.
(c) The penis.
3. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
4. How does the construction going on near Jensen's home make him feel?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are violent.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They believe in corporal punishment.
(d) They are considered fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
2. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
3. Where do the Maori people live?
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)