|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Learning the other species' language.
(b) Believing that it is possible.
(c) Getting on their level.
(d) Opening one's mind.
2. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Ran from them.
(c) Played with them.
(d) Fought with them.
3. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(a) Cold water.
4. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) A maple.
(c) A mimosa.
(d) An oak.
5. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
(a) They were kind.
(b) They were sick.
(c) They were cruel.
(d) They were unwilling to reproduce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was not backing the fight to build an observatory on Mount Graham?
2. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
3. In what sport does Jensen participate?
4. What does Jensen think about when he flies?
5. What animal cares for the Sand Creek massacre survivors?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)