|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jensen believe his father continued to call him?
(a) He was curious about his son's actions.
(b) He wanted to see him again.
(c) He was still trying to control him.
(d) He loved him.
2. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He understands the concepts.
(b) He likes money.
(c) He doesn't enjoy them.
(d) He doesn't take them seriously.
3. What did Jensen's father say after he had beat someone?
(a) "I hate you."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "You deserved it."
4. What is the main lesson Jensen says he learns in graduate school?
(a) His love of jumping.
(b) The primacy of process.
(c) The goal of economics.
5. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(b) Cannibal sickness.
(c) Sleeping sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jensen's dog to die?
2. Where do the Maori people live?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
4. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
5. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)