|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
2. What is the name of the observatory built on Mount Graham?
(a) Columbus Project.
(b) Observation Graham.
(c) Apache Project.
(d) Mount Graham Observatory.
3. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
(a) He doesn't take them seriously.
(b) He likes money.
(c) He understands the concepts.
(d) He doesn't enjoy them.
4. Why did the San Carlos Apache people not respond to the letters send by the forest service requesting input about putting additional telescopes on Mount Graham?
(a) They didn't get the letters in time.
(b) They didn't care.
(c) They don't believe in responding to mail.
(d) They wanted to telescopes.
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are considered fighters.
(b) They don't fight.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They believe in corporal punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jensen, what does strange things to a person's mind?
2. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
3. What does Jensen wish about his childhood?
4. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
5. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)