|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the judge in the animal abuse case attack?
(a) The newspaper writers.
(b) The police.
(c) The animal activists.
(d) The owners of the puppy mill.
2. About what animal does Jensen dream?
3. In what subject did Jensen major in graduate school?
4. Where do the Maori people live?
(d) New Zealand.
5. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen say when he is passed the talking stick?
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
3. Why does Jensen enjoy his economics classes?
4. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
5. In what does Jensen say his economic books should be written?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)