|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Jensen believe that his father played in his activism?
(a) Activation energy.
2. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
(a) Cultural blinders.
(b) Cultural press.
(c) Cultural eyeglasses.
(d) Cultural binoculars.
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To break the will of the children.
4. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
5. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(b) Cannibal sickness.
(d) Sleeping sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen do for a living?
2. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
3. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
4. How does Jensen's high jumping coach treat him?
5. Under what religious beliefs was Jensen raised?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)