|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Insatiability and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Jack Forbes say that those who would destroy suffer?
(b) Sleeping sickness.
(c) Cannibal sickness.
2. What does Jensen say is the best thing that happened to him at the School of Mines?
(a) He got an education.
(b) He began to fall apart.
(c) He got away from his father.
(d) He met his wife.
3. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
4. Who teaches Jensen's handball class?
(a) His principal.
(b) Track coach.
(c) His father.
(d) Philosophy teacher.
5. What motivates Jensen most in his sport.
(a) The possibility of winning.
(b) He is not motivated at all.
(c) The joy of jumping.
(d) The emotional high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chipewyan Indian children do with the wolf pups?
2. What do the geese do after the Gaddys' deaths?
3. When was the last time Jensen saw his father?
4. What device does Jensen say determines our view of surrounding circumstances?
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)