|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
2. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
(a) She slapped an infant.
(b) She lost her shoes.
(c) She had an accident.
(d) She stole some money.
3. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Guard the hive.
(c) Collect the nectar.
(d) Tend the young.
4. How did William Doherty die?
(a) During a war.
(b) In a traffic accident.
(c) Trying to save birds.
(d) Blowing up a dam.
5. How long do bees live?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
2. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
3. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
4. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
5. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)