|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
2. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
3. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Blowing up a dam.
(b) Trying to save birds.
(c) During a war.
(d) In a traffic accident.
4. What do younger bees in a hive do?
(a) Guard the hive.
(b) Tend the young.
(c) Collect the nectar.
5. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(b) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
2. Where do the Maori people live?
3. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
4. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
5. What characterizes the Semai people?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)