|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The bank.
(d) His brother.
2. What finally kills Jensen's aphids?
(d) Cold water.
3. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To teach necessary education.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To break the will of the children.
4. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
(a) All the callers.
5. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do bees live?
2. What does Bruce Stewart suggest as the way for the world to get better?
3. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
4. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
5. How did William Doherty die?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)