|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
(a) Part of his dinner.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Money for food.
(d) The address to a shelter.
2. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To use taxpayers' money.
(b) To waste time.
(c) To break the will of the children.
(d) To teach necessary education.
3. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A fir.
(b) A maple.
(c) A mimosa.
(d) An oak.
4. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
5. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
(b) Killing coyotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
2. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
3. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
4. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
5. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)