|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are considered fighters.
(b) They are violent.
(c) They believe in corporal punishment.
(d) They don't fight.
2. How did William Doherty die?
(a) In a traffic accident.
(b) Blowing up a dam.
(c) Trying to save birds.
(d) During a war.
3. How does Jensen describe his beginnings in the bee business?
4. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
5. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(c) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice in his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
2. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
3. From whom did Jensen borrow the money for his bees?
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
5. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)