|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
2. What characterizes the Semai people?
(a) They are considered fighters.
(b) They believe in corporal punishment.
(c) They don't fight.
(d) They are violent.
3. How does Jensen describe his work as a bee keeper?
4. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To teach necessary education.
(b) To break the will of the children.
(c) To use taxpayers' money.
(d) To waste time.
5. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
(a) Learning the other species' language.
(b) Opening one's mind.
(c) Getting on their level.
(d) Believing that it is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
2. What does Jensen's mom suggest to kill his aphid infestation?
3. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
4. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
5. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)