|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
2. How are queen bees made?
(a) By voting.
(b) Through bloodlines.
(c) By playing games.
(d) By feeding babies special food.
3. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
(b) Jeannette Armstrong.
(c) Bruce Stewart.
(d) The poet.
4. What is the body temperature of a bee hive?
(a) Seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) Seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) Ninety-five degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) Ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit.
5. How did William Doherty die?
(a) Blowing up a dam.
(b) During a war.
(c) Trying to save birds.
(d) In a traffic accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is killed when Jensen cleans his barn?
2. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
3. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
4. What do the oldest bees do?
5. What did Bruce Stewart feel for his mother because of his school experience?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)