|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do bees live?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. What type of tree did the aphids attack?
(a) A maple.
(b) An oak.
(c) A mimosa.
(d) A fir.
3. What fruit requires a wasp to pollinate it?
4. While working with bees, where did Jensen live most of the time?
(a) With his mom.
(b) With his friends.
(c) At his home.
(d) In his truck.
5. Where do the Maori people live?
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
2. How did William Doherty die?
3. How many people speak out against violence in disciplining children on the radio talk show that Jensen listens to?
4. For what reason were the Arawaks exterminated?
5. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)