|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(b) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
(c) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
2. How did William Doherty die?
(a) During a war.
(b) In a traffic accident.
(c) Trying to save birds.
(d) Blowing up a dam.
3. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
4. According to Jensen, what do humans do when they fear their needs won't be met?
(a) Become more determined.
(b) Make demands.
(c) Become silent.
(d) Get angry.
5. How are queen bees made?
(a) By feeding babies special food.
(b) By playing games.
(c) By voting.
(d) Through bloodlines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the mother in the social security office berate her daughter?
2. What does Jensen say is the link between hot showers and the showers of Treblinka?
3. What does the homeless man who sees Jensen digging in the trash offer him?
4. Which Maori interrogates Jensen?
5. What do the oldest bees do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)