|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Life of My Own and Interconnection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the oldest bees do?
(a) Guard the hive.
(b) Tend the young.
(c) Search for new sources of nectar.
2. What was in Jensen's yard originally?
(a) A flower garden.
(b) Only dirt.
(c) Kentucky Bluegrass.
(d) Dead trees.
3. Who was Jensen's hero as a child?
(a) Lawrence of Arabia.
(b) The president.
(c) His father.
4. What happens after the mice in the barn are killed?
(a) Jensen finds mice in his house.
(b) Jensen finds bees in his house.
(c) Jensen finds mice droppings on his porch.
(d) Jensen finds mice droppings in his bathroom.
5. What does Jensen believe is the purpose of compulsory education?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To use taxpayers' money.
(c) To teach necessary education.
(d) To break the will of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jensen indicate is the key to interspecies communication?
2. From where does Jensen suggest that his restaurant meal did not come?
3. What does the book Demonic Males say about rape?
4. What activity does Jensen dream that he is doing?
5. What does the Maori word "whenua" mean?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)