Silencing; Coyotes, Kittens and Conversations; and Taking a Life
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
3. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The willingness to forget.
(b) The loss of language.
(c) The inability to remember.
(d) The misuse of language.
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) His mother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) The stars.
5. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
6. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Poop in his yard.
(b) Kill his kittens.
(c) Go to the coyote tree.
(d) Kill his chickens.
7. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
8. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing kittens.
(b) Chasing the coyotes.
(c) Eating eggs.
(d) Eating hens.
9. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 3,676 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)