Silencing; Coyotes, Kittens and Conversations; and Taking a Life
1. Jensen says there is a language older than _______________.
2. Who introduced Jensen to the idea of silencing?
(a) His father.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. What is the essence of silencing?
(a) The loss of language.
(b) The inability to remember.
(c) The willingness to forget.
(d) The misuse of language.
4. What does Jensen say saved his life as a child?
(a) His dog.
(b) The stars.
(c) A teacher.
(d) His mother.
5. How does Jensen feel when he realizes he can speak to animals and make them understand?
6. What does Jensen ask the coyotes not to do?
(a) Go to the coyote tree.
(b) Poop in his yard.
(c) Kill his chickens.
(d) Kill his kittens.
7. What robotic varmint did scientists at Tokyo University create?
8. Jensen wanted his dogs to stop _____________.
(a) Chasing the coyotes.
(b) Eating eggs.
(c) Eating hens.
(d) Chasing kittens.
9. From what Indian tribe is Jeannette Armstrong?
This section contains 3,676 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)