|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Glenda during the trip back from Punta Rassa?
(a) She is thrown from her horse.
(b) She falls while getting on her horse.
(c) She falls while getting off her horse.
(d) She is trapped underneath her horse.
2. Where do Sol and Bonnie build their home?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) Fort Myers.
3. Where is Zech shot during the battle with the cattle rustlers?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His leg.
4. How many cows do the MacIveys have in 1892 when they reach Punta Rassa?
(a) Less than two thousand.
(b) Less than one thousand.
(c) Over three thousand.
(d) Over two thousand.
5. What does Tobias do to cause the orange trees to bloom successfully?
(a) He plants the trees in a different location.
(b) He plants taller trees.
(c) He plants half as many trees.
(d) He plants twice as many trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zech give to Toby before he leaves the Seminole camp?
2. How many acres of land does Zech purchase in Okeechobee?
3. Where does Bonnie die?
4. Where does Tobias continue to store the gold that he receives for the cattle?
5. Where does Sol purchase his first piece of land?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)