|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glenda tell Emma in confidence at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) That she is not pregnant.
(b) That she wants to have children, but Zech does not.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That Zech wants to have children, but she does not.
2. How many children do Zech and Tawanda have?
3. What does Sol think of Toby with regards to land development?
(a) He thinks Toby is misinformed.
(b) He thinks Toby is confused.
(c) He thinks Toby is intelligent.
(d) He thinks Toby is naive.
4. Who insists that Emma be buried back at the homestead?
5. How many cattle drives are the MacIveys doing in 1888?
(a) Only two every year.
(b) Only one every three years.
(c) Only one every year.
(d) Only one every two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago had Keith Tiger passed away when Sol visits the Seminole village?
2. Where does Tobias continue to store the gold that he receives for the cattle?
3. How many other people were killed during the same hurricane that claims Bonnie's life?
4. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
5. When is Zech's son, Solomon, born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zech see Tawanda for the second time?
2. What leads Sol to visit the Seminole village for the first time and what does he learn there?
3. When and how is Zech killed?
4. What plan does Zech confide in Emma before the wedding?
5. How does Sol meet Bonnie, and what is interesting about their relationship?
6. How does Glenda die, and what advice does Zech give to Sol afterward?
7. What changes have happened for the MacIveys when Chapter 29 begins in 1888?
8. What events change Sol's mind about land development?
9. How does Zech deal with the cattle rustlers in 1896?
10. How does Tobias die?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)