|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tobias continue to store the gold that he receives for the cattle?
(a) In a bank.
(b) In lockers.
(c) In a vault.
(d) In a safe.
2. Where is Zech and Glenda's marriage?
(a) Fort Drum.
(b) Port Orange.
(c) Fort Myers.
(d) Port St. John.
3. How does Tawanda react to Zech's marriage?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is unfazed.
(c) She is happy for him.
(d) She is confused.
4. How does Zech respond to Glenda's miscarriage?
(a) He is surprised and angry.
(b) He is angry, but not surprised.
(c) He is saddened, but not surprised.
(d) He is surprised and saddened.
5. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
(a) He is enjoying it.
(b) He is upset by it.
(c) He is entertained by it.
(d) He is uncomfortable with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides wolves, what does the MacIvey family face on Glenda's first cattle drive?
2. Besides Florida cities, what other cities does the MacIvey Produce Company supply businesses in?
3. Where do the MacIveys build a cabin for the trips they make to Punta Rassa?
4. How does Sol respond to the way real estate is taking over the land his family owns?
5. How does Tobias feel about Zech's plan for the land he has worked on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the contrasting way that Glenda and Zech react to Palm Beach?
2. What advice does Tobias give to Zech after the cows are slaughtered?
3. What are some of the exciting things happening for the MacIvey family in February of 1880?
4. Why does Sol decide to leave the MacIvey homestead?
5. How does Glenda suffer her first miscarriage?
6. When and how is Zech killed?
7. What is the contrast between Emma and Tobias on Zech's wedding day?
8. What leads Sol to visit the Seminole village for the first time and what does he learn there?
9. Where do Sol and Bonnie live, and how does Sol store his money?
10. How does Tawanda react to Zech's marriage?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)