Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Zech's trip to Fort Drum and the visit by the Seminoles?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) One year.
(d) A few weeks.
2. Where does Sol keep his money?
(a) In a vault.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In a trunk.
(d) In a bank.
3. How long ago did Tawana die, according to what Keith Tiger tells Zech?
(a) A few years ago.
(b) A few months ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Many years ago.
4. What does Glenda tell Emma in confidence at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) That she wants to have children, but Zech does not.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That Zech wants to have children, but she does not.
(d) That she is not pregnant.
5. What does Sol name his real estate company?
(a) The MacIvey Real Estate Company.
(b) The MacIvey Land Development Company.
(c) The MacIvey Real Estate and Development Company.
(d) The MacIvey Development Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zech die?
2. What happens to Glenda during the trip back from Punta Rassa?
3. How does Tawanda react to Zech's marriage?
4. How old is Sol in 1892?
5. What prevents the MacIveys from staying at the Royal Poinciana Hotel?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)