|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the MacIvey Produce Company located?
(a) West Florida.
(b) South Florida.
(c) North Florida.
(d) East Florida.
2. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
(a) He is upset by it.
(b) He is uncomfortable with it.
(c) He is enjoying it.
(d) He is entertained by it.
3. How does the clerk respond to the amount of money Zech is spending on the land he purchases in Okeechobee?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is startled.
(d) He is upset.
4. How many children do Zech and Tawanda have?
5. How does Emma feel about Zech's plan for the land?
(a) She ignores it.
(b) She disagrees.
(c) She does not understand it.
(d) She agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other people were killed during the same hurricane that claims Bonnie's life?
2. Where do Sol and Bonnie build their home?
3. Besides Florida cities, what other cities does the MacIvey Produce Company supply businesses in?
4. What does Tobias do to cause the orange trees to bloom successfully?
5. How often is Zech planning on purchasing orange trees from Fort Dallas?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)