|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does the family rest after Glenda's miscarriage?
2. How many more miscarriages has Glenda suffered by 1888?
3. How does Glenda die?
(a) She is killed after falling.
(b) She is killed by a bull.
(c) She dies from malaria.
(d) She dies in childbirth.
4. Where does Tobias continue to store the gold that he receives for the cattle?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In a bank.
(c) In lockers.
(d) In a vault.
5. Where do Zech and Glenda spend their honeymoon?
(a) On a riverboat.
(b) In Jacksonville.
(c) In Miami.
(d) In the wilderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other people were killed during the same hurricane that claims Bonnie's life?
2. What does Tobias do to cause the orange trees to bloom successfully?
3. What does Keith Tiger tell Zech that Tawanda had accepted about their relationship?
4. Where does Zech hire the men to help him deal with the cattle rustlers?
5. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Glenda die, and what advice does Zech give to Sol afterward?
2. Where do Sol and Bonnie live, and how does Sol store his money?
3. How does Sol meet Bonnie, and what is interesting about their relationship?
4. When and how is Zech killed?
5. What is the contrast between Emma and Tobias on Zech's wedding day?
6. What happens during Glenda's first cattle drive with the MacIveys?
7. What are some of the exciting things happening for the MacIvey family in February of 1880?
8. Why does Sol decide to leave the MacIvey homestead?
9. How does Zech see Tawanda for the second time?
10. What events change Sol's mind about land development?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)