|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days is it before Tobias and Henry meet the drovers?
2. What is the only thing the proprietor gives Tobias?
(c) Scraps of clothing.
(d) A whip.
3. How many rooms has the MacIvey house grown by in 1875?
4. How long does it take Tobias to walk home after the cattle drive is finished?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
5. Who is James Tiger?
(a) Keith Tiger's cousin.
(b) Keith Tiger's son.
(c) Keith Tiger's grandson.
(d) Keith Tiger's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Glenda attending school?
2. What does Tobias buy for Emma after he is paid for the cattle by Cap'n Hendry?
3. What year does A Land Remembered begin?
4. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
5. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on the first trip to Punta Rassa and how does Tobias respond?
2. What gift does Zech find in the pen, and how do the MacIveys choose to name their new animals?
3. What happens during the second time Tobias is recruited to work for the Confederates?
4. What happens to Willie and James, and how does Tobias react?
5. When do the MacIveys make their second trip to Punta Rassa, and how do they prepare for it?
6. What is the Cow Cavalry?
7. How does Solomon feel about the way the city has changed as a result of the real estate projects?
8. How does Zech eat his first beef roast, and what keeps Tobias awake after the meal?
9. What year does A Land Remembered begin and what is the setting?
10. Why do Willie and James travel so far to get cows from Tobias, and what does he charge them for the cattle?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)