|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
2. What jungle do Tobias and Zech encounter on the way to the Seminoles?
(a) The rose-apple forest.
(b) The custard-apple forest.
(c) The star-apple forest.
(d) The sugar-apple forest.
3. How many days do Tobias and Zech spend in the jungle on their way to the Seminoles?
4. How many acres of orange trees does Tobias plant?
5. How many cows do the men lose during the battle with the wolves?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tobias protect the Indians?
2. How many times does Tobias attempt to capture an alligator?
3. How many cows does Tobias have at the start of Chapter 13?
4. How much is Tobias paid for his work on the cattle drive with the Cow Cavalry?
5. How does Tobias react to the news of the cows that have been lost?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Willie and James, and how does Tobias react?
2. What is the result of Tobias' work for the Confederates in the Cow Cavalry?
3. How does Tobias learn about Punta Rassa?
4. What happens to the MacIvey family's cattle business, and how does the second encounter with the bull take place?
5. What does Tobias find when he returns home after his second work experience with the Confederates?
6. What does Tobias do as soon as he arrives home after speaking with Keith Tiger, and what happens when he and Zech encounter a bull?
7. Why do Willie and James travel so far to get cows from Tobias, and what does he charge them for the cattle?
8. How long is Tobias away with the Cow Cavalry, and what do Emma and Zech defend themselves against while he is gone?
9. When do the MacIveys make their second trip to Punta Rassa, and how do they prepare for it?
10. What is another prospect that Tobias is told about in Chapter 15 and how does it work out?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)