|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drovers are there to help Tobias and Henry drive the cattle?
2. What year is it when Chapter 13 begins?
3. Where is Glenda attending school?
(b) West Palm Beach.
4. How many men does Tobias hire to help with the drive to Punta Rassa?
5. What does Tobias collapse from while staying with the Seminoles?
(c) The flu.
(d) Food poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story influences the name Tobias gives to the marshtackie?
2. Where have Keith Tiger, Bird Jumper, and Lillie walked to Florida from?
3. What causes the MacIveys to backtrack on their trip after their home is burned down?
4. What does MacIvey brand the first cow he corrals after settling near the Kissimmee River?
5. How many cows does Tobias have at the start of Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another prospect that Tobias is told about in Chapter 15 and how does it work out?
2. What does Tobias do as soon as he arrives home after speaking with Keith Tiger, and what happens when he and Zech encounter a bull?
3. What year does A Land Remembered begin and what is the setting?
4. How does Solomon feel about the way the city has changed as a result of the real estate projects?
5. What happens to Tobias and Zech on their way to the Seminole Indian village, and why is it symbolic?
6. What happens to Willie and James, and how does Tobias react?
7. What does Solomon ask Toby in the beginning of the book, and what is Toby's response?
8. What happens when the MacIveys finally reach Punta Rassa?
9. How long is Tobias away with the Cow Cavalry, and what do Emma and Zech defend themselves against while he is gone?
10. How do Zech, Bonzo, and Frog lose the cows they have herded and what is Tobias' response?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)