|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many oxen do the Confederate soldiers take?
2. How many drovers are there to help Tobias and Henry drive the cattle?
3. Who is James Tiger?
(a) Keith Tiger's nephew.
(b) Keith Tiger's grandson.
(c) Keith Tiger's cousin.
(d) Keith Tiger's son.
4. How many days do Tobias and Zech spend in the jungle on their way to the Seminoles?
5. How many rooms has the MacIvey house grown by in 1875?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Glenda attending school?
2. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
3. How long is Tobias under the medicine man's care before he is well enough to travel?
4. Where is the trading post located?
5. Where did the McIvey family move from to start their new life in Florida?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the MacIvey family and the Seminole Indians meet?
2. What year does A Land Remembered begin and what is the setting?
3. What challenges do the MacIveys face on their way to Punta Rassa for the second time?
4. What happens during the second time Tobias is recruited to work for the Confederates?
5. How is Tobias recruited by the Confederates, and where do they drive the cattle?
6. When do the MacIveys make their second trip to Punta Rassa, and how do they prepare for it?
7. How does Solomon explain his part in the real estate development to Toby?
8. Where do Tobias, Emma, and Zech migrate to Florida from, and how is their initial few years in the new state?
9. What does Tobias find when he returns home after his second work experience with the Confederates?
10. What happens to Tobias and Zech on their way to the Seminole Indian village, and why is it symbolic?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)