|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides wolves, what does the MacIvey family face on Glenda's first cattle drive?
2. How many acres does Zech's plan initially involve?
(a) Fifteen thousand acres.
(b) Twenty thousand acres.
(c) Twenty five thousand acres.
(d) Ten thousand acres.
3. Where does Tobias continue to store the gold that he receives for the cattle?
(a) In lockers.
(b) In a bank.
(c) In a safe.
(d) In a vault.
4. When does Sol leave the MacIvey homestead?
5. When does Zech die?
(a) The fall of 1905.
(b) The spring of 1905.
(c) The winter of 1905.
(d) The summer of 1905.
6. Where does Sol build his mansion?
(a) Miami Beach.
(b) Key West.
(c) Key Biscayne.
(d) Miami Springs.
7. When is Bonnie killed?
(a) November, 1928.
(b) September, 1928.
(c) September, 1938.
(d) November, 1938.
8. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
(a) He is entertained by it.
(b) He is enjoying it.
(c) He is uncomfortable with it.
(d) He is upset by it.
9. How does the clerk respond to the amount of money Zech is spending on the land he purchases in Okeechobee?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is ambivalent.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is startled.
10. What does Keith Tiger tell Zech that Tawanda had accepted about their relationship?
(a) The frustration of it.
(b) The inconvenience of it.
(c) The complications of it.
(d) Only the good parts of it.
11. What does Sol name his real estate company?
(a) The MacIvey Development Company.
(b) The MacIvey Real Estate Company.
(c) The MacIvey Land Development Company.
(d) The MacIvey Real Estate and Development Company.
12. What does Tobias do to cause the orange trees to bloom successfully?
(a) He plants twice as many trees.
(b) He plants half as many trees.
(c) He plants taller trees.
(d) He plants the trees in a different location.
13. When does Sol head the MacIvey State Bank?
14. Where does Zech hire the men to help him deal with the cattle rustlers?
(a) Palm Beach.
(b) Punta Rassa.
(c) Fort Drum.
(d) Fort Myers.
15. What does the medicine man in the Seminole village use to remove the bullet?
(a) A sharpened rock.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sharpened piece of wood.
(d) His teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sol keep his money?
2. Where does Bonnie die?
3. What year does Sol launch the MacIvey Produce Company?
4. How many days does the family rest after Glenda's miscarriage?
5. Who insists that Emma be buried back at the homestead?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)