Short Answer Questions Key
1. What year does A Land Remembered begin?
2. What city does Solomon MacIvey live in?
3. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
4. How does Solomon think the tourists and real estate ventures have changed the city?
For the worse.
5. Where is the Big Cypress Swamp located?
Near the Everglades.
6. How does Solomon tell Toby that he views his past accomplishments?
He is not proud of them.
7. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
All of it.
This section contains 3,915 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)