1. What year does A Land Remembered begin?
2. What city does Solomon MacIvey live in?
3. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
4. How does Solomon think the tourists and real estate ventures have changed the city?
5. Where is the Big Cypress Swamp located?
6. How does Solomon tell Toby that he views his past accomplishments?
7. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
This section contains 3,915 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)