|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many orange trees does Zech purchase in Fort Dallas?
(a) Four thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) Eight thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
2. Why are the Seminole Indians that Tobias meets being pursued?
(a) They killed a calf.
(b) They are accused of a crime they did not commit.
(c) They do not say.
(d) They wounded a man by mistake.
3. How is Tobias feeling during the trip to drive the cows to the Seminoles?
(a) He is disoriented.
(b) He is in pain.
(c) He is feeling fine.
(d) He is overly anxious.
4. Where is the trading post located?
(a) St. Johns River.
(b) Rice Creek.
(c) Turkey Creek.
(d) Arlington River.
5. What sounds keep Tobias awake the night after the family eats the beef roast?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zech feel in the city while shopping with Glenda?
2. When is Tobias able to build a house for his family to live in?
3. How old is Sol in 1892?
4. What does the medicine man in the Seminole village use to remove the bullet?
5. What story influences the name Tobias gives to the marshtackie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)