|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Tobias told the cattle is being purchased for before being shipped to Cuba?
(a) Twelve dollars per head.
(b) Twenty dollars per head.
(c) Ten dollars per head.
(d) Fifteen dollars per head.
2. When does Tobias finish the pen he is working on?
(a) At the end of the fall.
(b) At the end of the spring.
(c) At the end of the winter.
(d) At the end of the summer.
3. How often does Solomon instruct the driver to bring him supplies?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a week.
4. What sounds keep Tobias awake the night after the family eats the beef roast?
5. How much does Tobias receive for the cows he sells to Cap'n Hendry the first time?
(a) Eighteen dollars per head.
(b) Twelve dollars per head.
(c) Sixteen dollars per head.
(d) Fourteen dollars per head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs are tied close by when Zech finds the marshtackie?
2. What happens if the cattle are driven too quickly?
3. How does Solomon think the tourists and real estate ventures have changed the city?
4. Where is Skillit from?
5. Where is the Big Cypress Swamp located?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)