|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the proprietor, when did the Rebel soldiers purchase everything in the store?
(a) Two weeks ago.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The week before.
(d) The day before.
2. How many cows does Tobias have at the start of Chapter 13?
3. After the battle is over, which one of the following is not taken by Tobias from the dead Union soldier's bag?
(b) A knife.
(c) Canned beef.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Emma make by grounding cattails?
5. Where is the trading post located?
(a) St. Johns River.
(b) Turkey Creek.
(c) Arlington River.
(d) Rice Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many oxen do the Confederate soldiers take?
2. How does Tobias react to the news of the cows that have been lost?
3. What does MacIvey brand the first cow he corrals after settling near the Kissimmee River?
4. How many months is it before the MacIveys settle near the Kissimmee River?
5. What story influences the name Tobias gives to the marshtackie?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)