|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the marshtackie that Zech finds?
2. How many years has Skillit been drifting?
3. What story influences the name Tobias gives to the marshtackie?
(a) The Sumerians.
(b) The Ishmaelites.
(c) The Bolsheviks.
(d) The Mesopotamians.
4. How long has the Civil War been over when Tobias' cattle business begins to take off?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) One month.
5. What city does Solomon MacIvey live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks the cows in the swamp area?
2. How often does Solomon instruct the driver to bring him supplies?
3. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
4. How many months is it before the MacIveys settle near the Kissimmee River?
5. What fruit does Tobias learn is being sold for money while he is at a trading post?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)