|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Tobias able to build a house for his family to live in?
(a) The second month they are in Florida.
(b) The third month they are in Florida.
(c) The second year they are in Florida.
(d) The third year they are in Florida.
2. How many cows do the men lose during the battle with the wolves?
3. What does Solomon give his driver as they reach the cabin?
(a) A blank check.
(b) An envelope with cash.
(c) The limousine.
(d) The Rolls Royce.
4. Where have Keith Tiger, Bird Jumper, and Lillie walked to Florida from?
(d) New Mexico.
5. Where is Punta Rassa located?
(a) Near Panama City.
(b) Near Fort Lauderdale.
(c) Near Daytona Beach.
(d) Near Fort Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it after they try to catch the bull that Zech finds the marshtackie in the pen?
2. How many men does Tobias hire to help with the drive to Punta Rassa?
3. How many oxen do the Confederate soldiers take?
4. Why are the Seminole Indians that Tobias meets being pursued?
5. Besides coons, what does Tobias kill for the family to live on in the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)