|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Tobias to walk home after the cattle drive is finished?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
2. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
(a) Most of it.
(b) A small portion of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) Half of it.
3. Where have Keith Tiger, Bird Jumper, and Lillie walked to Florida from?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What is the only thing the proprietor gives Tobias?
(c) A whip.
(d) Scraps of clothing.
5. When does Tobias finish the pen he is working on?
(a) At the end of the fall.
(b) At the end of the spring.
(c) At the end of the winter.
(d) At the end of the summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the McIvey family move from to start their new life in Florida?
2. What happens if the cattle are driven too quickly?
3. Who tells Tobias about the money to be made in gator hides?
4. Where is Skillit from?
5. What time of day does Tobias attempt to get supplies from the trading post?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)