|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tobias feeling during the trip to drive the cows to the Seminoles?
(a) He is in pain.
(b) He is overly anxious.
(c) He is feeling fine.
(d) He is disoriented.
2. According to the proprietor, when did the Rebel soldiers purchase everything in the store?
(a) The day before.
(b) The week before.
(c) Two days before.
(d) Two weeks ago.
3. What year do the orange trees finally start blooming?
4. Where does Tobias assume the marshtackie has come from?
(a) The Federal army.
(b) The woods.
(c) The Confederates.
(d) The Indians.
5. How many days do Tobias and Zech spend in the jungle on their way to the Seminoles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ships heading as the Federal Troops are intercepting them?
2. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
3. What happens the first time Tobias and Zech encounter the bull?
4. How long does it take Tobias to walk home after the cattle drive is finished?
5. How long has the Civil War been over when Tobias' cattle business begins to take off?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)