|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Tobias finish the pen he is working on?
(a) At the end of the summer.
(b) At the end of the winter.
(c) At the end of the spring.
(d) At the end of the fall.
2. How long is Tobias under the medicine man's care before he is well enough to travel?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
3. Who tells Tobias about the money to be made in gator hides?
(a) A soldier.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A riverboat captain.
(d) A trading post proprietor.
4. What year do the orange trees finally start blooming?
5. How does Tobias feel about Zech's plan for the land he has worked on?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is unaware of the plan.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Tiger?
2. How many drovers are there to help Tobias and Henry drive the cattle?
3. How many years has Skillit been drifting?
4. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
5. How long is it after they try to catch the bull that Zech finds the marshtackie in the pen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)