|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tobias and Zech release the cow from the pen?
(a) They cannot continue to see it imprisoned.
(b) It is sick.
(c) They hope it will lead them to more cows.
(d) For better grazing.
2. How many provisions can Zech purchase at Fort Drum after the winter storms?
(b) As many as he needs.
(c) A little less than normal.
(d) Only a small amount.
3. How much money does Tobias accept from the Indians for the cows?
(a) Only seven dollars.
(b) Only five dollars.
(d) Only three dollars.
4. What does Keith Tiger tell Zech that Tawanda had accepted about their relationship?
(a) The frustration of it.
(b) The complications of it.
(c) The inconvenience of it.
(d) Only the good parts of it.
5. How many dogs are tied close by when Zech finds the marshtackie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Everglades area known as to the Indians?
2. How many cows does Tobias give to James Tiger and Willie Cypress?
3. How long does Tobias grieve and ignore the orange trees?
4. What does Tobias collapse from while staying with the Seminoles?
5. How is Tobias feeling during the trip to drive the cows to the Seminoles?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)