|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Tobias accept from the Indians for the cows?
(a) Only three dollars.
(b) Only seven dollars.
(c) Only five dollars.
2. How many dogs are tied close by when Zech finds the marshtackie?
3. What happens the first time Tobias and Zech encounter the bull?
(a) They catch it, but it escapes.
(b) They catch it and then release it.
(c) They do not try to catch it.
(d) They try to catch it, but cannot.
4. Who takes over Emma's chores after she passes away?
5. What is Emma doing when she collapses?
(a) Gathering berries.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Cooking a meal.
(d) Picking oranges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tobias about the money to be made in gator hides?
2. Who insists that Emma be buried back at the homestead?
3. How long has the Civil War been over when Tobias' cattle business begins to take off?
4. Why do Tobias and Zech release the cow from the pen?
5. How long ago did Tawana die, according to what Keith Tiger tells Zech?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)