|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tobias and Zech release the cow from the pen?
(a) They cannot continue to see it imprisoned.
(b) It is sick.
(c) For better grazing.
(d) They hope it will lead them to more cows.
2. Who insists that Emma be buried back at the homestead?
3. What causes the trip back from Punta Rassa to be slower in Chapter 32?
(a) A number of detours.
(b) Overweight horses.
(c) Tobias' health.
(d) The amount of supplies the family has.
4. What color is the marshtackie that Zech finds?
5. Where does Tobias assume the marshtackie has come from?
(a) The Confederates.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The woods.
(d) The Federal army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Glenda attending school?
2. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
3. What does Tobias collapse from while staying with the Seminoles?
4. What jungle do Tobias and Zech encounter on the way to the Seminoles?
5. Who takes over Emma's chores after she passes away?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)