|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many winter storms threaten the orange trees?
2. How is Tobias feeling during the trip to drive the cows to the Seminoles?
(a) He is feeling fine.
(b) He is overly anxious.
(c) He is disoriented.
(d) He is in pain.
3. What causes the trip back from Punta Rassa to be slower in Chapter 32?
(a) Overweight horses.
(b) Tobias' health.
(c) A number of detours.
(d) The amount of supplies the family has.
4. How does Tawanda die?
(b) Food poisoning.
(c) In a hunting accident.
(d) In childbirth.
5. What does Tobias collapse from while staying with the Seminoles?
(a) Food poisoning.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Skillit been drifting?
2. What happens the first time Tobias and Zech encounter the bull?
3. Who is James Tiger?
4. How long is Tobias under the medicine man's care before he is well enough to travel?
5. What does Tobias do to the cowboys after hearing that they hung the Indians?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)