1. What year does A Land Remembered begin?
2. What city does Solomon MacIvey live in?
3. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
4. How does Solomon think the tourists and real estate ventures have changed the city?
(a) For the better.
(b) It has remained the same.
(c) He is not aware of the changes.
(d) For the worse.
5. Where is the Big Cypress Swamp located?
(a) Near the Everglades.
(b) Near Pompano Beach.
(c) Near Lane Cove.
(d) Near Fort Myers.
6. How does Solomon tell Toby that he views his past accomplishments?
(a) He is proud of them.
(b) He doesn't remember them anymore.
(c) He wishes he could have done more.
(d) He is not proud of them.
7. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
(a) A small portion of it.
(b) Most of it.
(c) Half of it.
(d) All of it.
This section contains 3,915 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)