Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What year does A Land Remembered begin?
2. What city does Solomon MacIvey live in?
3. What letters are on top of the LaFlorida Hotel?
4. How does Solomon think the tourists and real estate ventures have changed the city?
(a) For the better.
(b) For the worse.
(c) He is not aware of the changes.
(d) It has remained the same.
5. Where is the Big Cypress Swamp located?
(a) Near Pompano Beach.
(b) Near Fort Myers.
(c) Near Lane Cove.
(d) Near the Everglades.
6. How does Solomon tell Toby that he views his past accomplishments?
(a) He wishes he could have done more.
(b) He is proud of them.
(c) He is not proud of them.
(d) He doesn't remember them anymore.
7. How much of his land does Solomon plan on preserving through nature, as stated in his will?
(a) All of it.
(b) A small portion of it.
(c) Half of it.
(d) Most of it.
This section contains 3,915 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)