|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evelyn's mama warn her about when she is eating?
(a) Getting fat.
(b) Going out to eat.
(d) Buying groceries.
2. Why does T.C. say Alicia is not right in the head?
(a) Because she cheats on him.
(b) He does not say that.
(c) Because she yells at him.
(d) Because she cries.
3. How many times has T.C. been incarcerated?
4. What is T.C. ashamed of from his early adolescence?
(a) Crying during movies.
(b) Wetting the bed.
(c) Being a bully.
(d) Lying to teachers.
5. How much money does Renard give the police?
(a) His whole paycheck.
(c) Half of his salary.
(d) One dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Renard gone when Evelyn found out she was pregnant?
2. What sport did T.C. play?
3. How did T.C. lose his scholarship?
4. What did T.C. get locked up for the first time?
5. Why was T.C. not injured in Katrina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was T.C. so happy when he and his mama moved into a house?
2. Why is there so much turmoil in Evelyn's home?
3. What two women does T.C. compare to each other and why?
4. What does Evelyn mean when she says the baby will salvage her?
5. What is Evelyn's outlook on her pregnancy?
6. Why could T.C.'s mama not move out of her trailer?
7. Why does Jackie have a stressful relationship with Sybil?
8. Where and why does Tiger take T.C. to eat when he is released from prison?
9. Why does Sybil talk so poorly about her clients?
10. Why is Jackie in a hurry to get Sybil out of her apartment?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)