1. In which season is the first section of the book set?
2. Why does Evelyn say she smokes?
(a) She believes it steadies her.
(b) She wants to look older.
(c) She wants to get sick.
(d) She was peer pressured.
3. What is the name of Evelyn's college?
(a) Nurse University.
(b) Dillard University.
(c) New Orleans University.
(d) Seventh Ward University.
4. What nickname do Evelyn and Ruby give Renard before they know his name?
(a) Sweet Suit.
(b) Short Pants.
(c) Uneven Man.
(d) Ginger Guy.
5. What is wrong with Renard's pants?
(a) They have a stain on them.
(b) They are out of style.
(c) They are full of holes.
(d) The right hem is too short.
6. What kind of school does Ruby attend?
7. What profession is Renard studying for?
8. Who does Andrew date?
9. What does Nelson do for a living?
(a) Works on the railroad.
(b) Cuts down trees.
(c) Delivers babies.
(d) Owns a business.
This section contains 3,790 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)