|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue the human is in?
3. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
4. What does The Sickness Unto Death argue the self is?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the existence of man contradict, according to Kierkegaard?
2. In Chapter 15, Two Discourses at the Communion of Fridays, what does Kierkegaard realize...
This section contains 744 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)