|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
(d) What he is in principle.
2. Who does Bishop Mynster's eulogy compare him to?
(a) The apostles.
3. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 13 argue The Sickness Unto Death tries to understand?
(a) The corruption within each man.
(c) The love of Christ.
(d) The role of the church in the state.
4. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
(a) Seducer's Diary.
(b) How to become a Christian.
(c) The Journals.
(d) How to become a Protestant.
5. Who was Bishop Mynster?
(a) A rival writer.
(b) Kierkegaard's editor.
(c) Denmark's head bishop.
(d) A friend fo the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard focus on in Two Discourses?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue Christendom is ruled by?
3. How does Kierkegaard see the move towards equality as being?
4. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 10 say Kierkegaard's work written under his own name aims at?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue a Christian needs to be?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)