|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did reason-based and systematized thinking dominate European philosophy?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 325 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 256 years.
2. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
(a) How to become a Christian.
(b) The Journals.
(c) How to become a Protestant.
(d) Seducer's Diary.
3. What does Kierkegaard use the book review for?
(a) To promote his next book.
(b) Apologize to Regina.
(c) Talk about Hegel's ideas.
(d) Discuss his own ideas.
4. What is The Journals the forbearer of?
(a) His conversion to Christianity.
(b) His rebuttal of Hegel's views.
(c) His faith crisis.
(d) The Attack Upon Christendom.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue antiquity was ruled by?
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue men are in the modern age?
2. Who does Bishop Mynster's eulogy compare him to?
3. What does Kierkegaard say of the practice of taking sacraments?
4. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 14 say Kierkegaard thinks of Training in Christianity?
5. What does Works of Love focus on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)