1. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
2. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
3. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
Pass out of himself.
4. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
His own nothingness.
5. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
6. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
7. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
He is both great and small.
This section contains 3,905 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)