|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Attack Upon Christendom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
(c) Going to Church.
(d) Marrying Regina.
2. Who did Kierkegaard receive communion from on his death bed?
(a) A layman.
(c) A priest.
(d) A bishop.
3. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(c) Paris and Nice.
(d) Rome and Berlin.
4. How does Kierkegaard define truth in Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
5. What does the pseudonymous author of The Fragments resist?
(a) Going to church.
(c) Discovering himself.
(d) Discipleship of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Bretall say Kierkegaard is in the Two Edifying Discourses?
2. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard say of the truth that teaches and builds up the human person in Two Edifying Discourses?
4. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue is both a trap and an illusion?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)