|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Attack Upon Christendom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the preface of Two Discourses?
(a) Bishop Hollaf.
(b) Regina Olsen.
(d) Kierkegaard himself.
2. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 14 say Kierkegaard thinks of Training in Christianity?
(a) It does not go far enough.
(b) It is too long.
(c) It is weak.
(d) It is his favorite work.
3. How do the common people see Kierkegaard according to Chapter 9?
(a) As a dangerous man.
(b) As friendly, but insane.
(c) As an Apostle.
(d) As a prophet.
4. What does Kierkegaard say the Danish State Church is?
(b) Not strong enough.
(d) Too worldly and afraid.
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard call the first piece of Stages on Life's Way?
2. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
3. Who is the criticism of Kierkegaard targeted at?
4. Where does Kierkegaard argue truth is found?
5. What does Kierkegaard claim concerning man and the self in The Sickness Unto Death?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)