|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Attack Upon Christendom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(b) Igor Stensen's.
2. How many realms does Stages on Life's Way discuss?
(a) 4 realms.
(b) 3 realms.
(c) 5 realms.
(d) 2 realms.
3. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
4. What is The Journals the forbearer of?
(a) His rebuttal of Hegel's views.
(b) His conversion to Christianity.
(c) The Attack Upon Christendom.
(d) His faith crisis.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue would negate him?
(a) To stop writing.
(b) To be included in a whole.
(c) To agree with Hegel.
(d) To be loved by Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
3. When were the last of Kierkegaard aesthetic writings published according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 7?
4. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
5. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)