|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Attack Upon Christendom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A terrible revolution.
(b) The flu.
(c) A change of heart.
(d) A physical transformation.
2. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
3. How does Kierkegaard call the first piece of Stages on Life's Way?
(d) Guilty/Not Guilty.
4. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) Good luck.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) A gift from God.
(d) A curse.
5. What does Kierkegaard focus on in Two Discourses?
(a) Churches and dogma.
(b) The divine initiative.
(c) Personal interpretation of the Bible.
(d) The word of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Robert Bretall argue 1848 is for Kierkegaard's writing?
2. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
3. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
4. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
5. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 10 say Kierkegaard's work written under his own name aims at?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)