|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Attack Upon Christendom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(b) Impossible situations.
2. Who does The Sickness Unto Death argue the person is?
(a) A spirit.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The son of Christ.
3. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 10 say Kierkegaard's work written under his own name aims at?
(b) Proposing to Regina.
(c) Criticizing the church.
(d) Contradicting Hegel.
4. What does Kierkegaard use the book review for?
(a) Apologize to Regina.
(b) Talk about Hegel's ideas.
(c) To promote his next book.
(d) Discuss his own ideas.
5. What does Works of Love focus on?
(b) Marriage and commitment.
(c) The human reponse to the divine initiative
(d) Christ and dogma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
2. What do many Catholics argue Kierkegaard would have done had he lived?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue is the heart of the public?
4. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue the truth is outside of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)