|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) Regina's views.
(b) Socrates' views.
(c) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(d) Hegel's views.
2. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
(a) It will disappear.
(b) It will continue.
(c) It will come from time to time.
(d) It is something of the past.
3. What does Kierkegaard ask but does not give answers to in the Fragments?
(a) Does Christ love us when we don't love him?
(b) The questions crucial to Christianity to survive modernity.
(c) Will society resist modernity out of love of Christ?
(d) Who am I?
4. What topic does Either/Or end with?
5. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Rome and Berlin.
(c) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(d) Paris and Nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
2. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
3. Why does Kierkegaard argue people convert for?
4. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
5. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 11 say about the views of Kierkegaard on Christianity the year before he dies?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)