|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say must stop being the ultimate goal and motivation for life in Stages of Life's Way?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue Christendom is ruled by?
(c) The pope.
3. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue is the heart of the public?
(b) The law.
(d) The press.
5. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
(a) How to become a Christian.
(b) The Journals.
(c) Seducer's Diary.
(d) How to become a Protestant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kierkegaard argue a Christian must follow despite his being rejected by the world?
2. What are the Two Edifying Discourse written for?
3. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 10 say Kierkegaard's work written under his own name aims at?
4. What does The Sickness Unto Death argue is contained within man?
5. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)