|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue antiquity was ruled by?
(a) The Pope.
2. Why does Kierkegaard argue people convert for?
(a) To commune with Christ.
(b) The benefits of belief.
(c) Peer pressure.
3. What type of text does Kierkegaard routinely publish under his own name according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 10?
4. What are Kierkegaard's political views?
(a) He is apolitical.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue is merely foreshadowed in Stages on Life's Way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
2. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 10 say the pseudonymous work aims at?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
4. What does The Sickness Unto Death define?
5. What does Kierkegaard say truth is constituted of?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)