|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(d) Impossible situations.
2. What does The Sickness Unto Death argue the self is?
(a) A relation that relates to itself.
(b) The part of man that does not love Christ.
(c) The whole of man.
(d) The part of man that thinks.
3. What city does Kierkegaard live in according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
4. What does The Sickness Unto Death define?
(a) Love and hatred.
(c) The self.
(d) The spirit and the self.
5. Who does Kierkegaard argue a Christian must follow despite his being rejected by the world?
(a) The church.
(c) His writings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
2. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard ask but does not give answers to in the Fragments?
4. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
5. With what book does Kierkegaard's work reach maturity according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 6?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)