|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
2. What does Hegel think truth is according to Chapter 8?
(a) A whole.
(c) That men need to know Christ.
(d) Christ's love.
3. What does the human hide from with all his energy according to Kierkegaard?
(c) His desires.
4. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) A gift from God.
(b) A curse.
(c) Good luck.
(d) An inheritance.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue would negate him?
(a) To be included in a whole.
(b) To stop writing.
(c) To agree with Hegel.
(d) To be loved by Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
2. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
3. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
4. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
5. What does The Sickness Unto Death argue the self is?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)