|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(d) Judge William's.
2. What does Kierkegaard's work focus on?
(a) What it means to be a Christian in a Christian society.
(b) How to sever our link to the organized church.
(c) How to love Christ.
(d) How to be a better person.
3. How many realms does Stages on Life's Way discuss?
(a) 2 realms.
(b) 5 realms.
(c) 4 realms.
(d) 3 realms.
4. What does Kierkegaard say must stop being the ultimate goal and motivation for life in Stages of Life's Way?
5. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
(a) Regina's life.
(b) The rise of Christian dogma.
(c) Kierkegaard's own life.
(d) The life of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
2. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
3. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
4. What is the central concept of Training in Christianity?
5. When is Concluding Unscientific Postscript published?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)