|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard describe what Christians call sin?
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard believe the problem with modern Christianity is?
(a) It relies on dogma too much.
(b) It removes the possibility of offense despite how offensive it is.
(c) It is unforgiving.
(d) It is not in touch with reality.
4. What does Kierkegaard's work focus on?
(a) How to sever our link to the organized church.
(b) What it means to be a Christian in a Christian society.
(c) How to be a better person.
(d) How to love Christ.
5. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(c) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does The Sickness Unto Death argue the person is?
2. What does Kierkegaard call faith?
3. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
4. What does Kierkegaard say "is given its rights"?
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)