|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christ's contemporary accept Christ despite of?
(a) Peer pressure.
(b) Overbearing dogma.
(c) Church donations.
(d) It's radical costs.
2. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 11 say about the views of Kierkegaard on Christianity the year before he dies?
(a) He will convert to Catholicism.
(b) He will think that Christianity is stronger than ever.
(c) He will be disillusioned.
(d) He will reject Christ.
3. What does Robert Bretall say Kierkegaard is in the Two Edifying Discourses?
(a) A poet.
(b) A fiction writer.
(c) A theopolian.
(d) A liar.
4. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
(a) The life of Christ.
(b) Kierkegaard's own life.
(c) The rise of Christian dogma.
(d) Regina's life.
5. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 13 argue The Sickness Unto Death tries to understand?
(a) The love of Christ.
(b) The role of the church in the state.
(d) The corruption within each man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think of The Sickness Unto Death?
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. When does Kierkegaard argue that action is only comprehensible?
4. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
5. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)