|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(c) Igor Stensen's.
2. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
(a) Life and death.
(b) Catholics and Protestant dogma.
(c) Direct and indirect communication.
(d) Love and hate.
3. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Act as honestly as possible.
(b) Love himself.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Marry Regina.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
(a) Their education.
(b) His own perspective.
(c) Their environment.
5. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Rome and Berlin.
(c) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(d) Paris and Nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard claim concerning man and the self in The Sickness Unto Death?
2. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
3. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
4. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue the human is in?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)