|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
(c) What he is in principle.
2. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) The flu.
(c) A terrible revolution.
(d) A physical transformation.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
4. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(c) Subconscious aspects of the self.
(d) The Denmark State Church.
5. How does Kierkegaard describe what Christians call sin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say truth is constituted of?
2. What does the hero of Repetition have trouble finding?
3. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
4. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
5. How do the common people see Kierkegaard according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)