|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Regina Olsen?
(a) Kierkegaard's agent.
(b) Kierkegaard's editor.
(c) Kierkegaard's fiancee.
(d) Kierkegaard's sister.
2. How do the common people see Kierkegaard according to Chapter 9?
(a) As a prophet.
(b) As an Apostle.
(c) As a dangerous man.
(d) As friendly, but insane.
3. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Love himself.
(c) Act as honestly as possible.
(d) Marry Regina.
4. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(d) Judge William's.
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use for The Fragments?
2. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning distinctions?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue people think about Christ teachings?
4. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
5. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 11 say Kierkegaard rejects and critiques?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)