|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Purity of Heart, Edifying Discourses in Various Spirits, Chapter 11, Works of Love, Chapter 12, The Point of View For My Work as an Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
(a) It will disappear.
(b) It will continue.
(c) It will come from time to time.
(d) It is something of the past.
2. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
(b) A third person point of view.
(c) A plot.
3. Who does Kierkegaard argue rules in the modern age?
(a) The public.
4. What topic does Either/Or end with?
5. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue cannot be improved or hurt by social organization?
3. According to Robert Bretall in Chapter 11, what does Kierkegaard see the truth as?
4. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)