|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Purity of Heart, Edifying Discourses in Various Spirits, Chapter 11, Works of Love, Chapter 12, The Point of View For My Work as an Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue antiquity was ruled by?
(a) The Pope.
2. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) Hegel's views.
(b) Regina's views.
(c) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(d) Socrates' views.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue would negate him?
(a) To stop writing.
(b) To be included in a whole.
(c) To agree with Hegel.
(d) To be loved by Christ.
4. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
(a) They are all concrete forms of existance.
(b) They can all be mastered.
(c) They are all divided in 3.
(d) They all need Christ to make sense.
5. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
(a) The rise of Christian dogma.
(b) Kierkegaard's own life.
(c) Regina's life.
(d) The life of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue the truth is outside of?
2. What does Kierkegaard say must stop being the ultimate goal and motivation for life in Stages of Life's Way?
3. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
4. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
5. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)