|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Purity of Heart, Edifying Discourses in Various Spirits, Chapter 11, Works of Love, Chapter 12, The Point of View For My Work as an Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first piece of Stages on Life's Way cover?
(a) The role of Bishops.
(b) Trust in the state Church.
(c) Love and aesthetic.
(d) Love in Christ.
2. What does Kierkegaard say must stop being the ultimate goal and motivation for life in Stages of Life's Way?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
4. With what book does Kierkegaard's work reach maturity according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 6?
(a) The Journals.
(b) How to be a Christian.
(c) Unscientific Postscript.
(d) The Fragments.
5. What does Kierkegaard say truth is constituted of?
(a) Faith and events.
(c) The word of Christ.
(d) Parts that may initially seem at odds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
2. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
3. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
4. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
5. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use for The Fragments?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)