|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Purity of Heart, Edifying Discourses in Various Spirits, Chapter 11, Works of Love, Chapter 12, The Point of View For My Work as an Author.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
(a) Constantine Traversius.
(b) Constantine Contantius.
(c) Marc Antony.
(d) Julius Antonius.
2. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
(a) His entire life.
(b) His childhood.
(c) Regina's past.
(d) The word of Christ.
3. What does Kierkegaard say truth is discovered in?
(a) One self.
(c) The heart.
4. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(a) God's influence on mankind.
(d) Romantic love.
5. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
(a) The incarnation.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) Abraham's call to kill his son Isaac.
(d) A sparrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to publish Either/Or?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
3. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use for The Fragments?
4. When is Concluding Unscientific Postscript published?
5. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)