|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(b) The Denmark State Church.
(d) Subconscious aspects of the self.
2. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
3. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
(b) A priest.
(c) A theologian.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue the human is in?
(c) The palm of god.
5. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) A punishment.
(d) A good omen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
2. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
3. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
4. What does humanity need according to Kierkegaard?
5. What does Kierkegaard ask but does not give answers to in the Fragments?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)