|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
(a) Love and despair.
(b) Wonder and despair.
(c) Love and hate.
(d) Wonder and hate.
2. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
(a) In Chapter 2.
(b) Toward the middle.
(c) In the first chapter.
(d) Toward the end.
3. What is the main theme of Fear and Trembling?
(a) The encounter between the individual and the universe.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard call faith?
2. Where in Either/Or are the edifying discourses published?
3. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
5. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)