|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(b) Romantic love.
(d) God's influence on mankind.
2. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
4. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(d) Judge William's.
5. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
2. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
3. What does Robert Bretall say is difficult to discern in Kierkegaard's writing?
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
5. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)