|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
(a) His own perspective.
(b) Their environment.
(c) Their education.
2. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(b) In love.
3. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A mouse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A man.
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Paris and Nice.
(c) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(d) Rome and Berlin.
5. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(b) The public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
2. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
3. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
4. What does Kierkegaard call faith?
5. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)