|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
(a) His own perspective.
(b) Their environment.
(c) Their education.
2. How long does it take Kierkegaard to write Fear and Trembling?
(a) 5 months.
(b) Less than 60 days.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 35 days.
3. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Talk to her about her work.
(c) Talk religion.
(d) Share things about himself.
4. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Indulge himself with food.
(b) Pass out of himself.
(c) Remain silent.
(d) Worship Christ.
5. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
(a) Regina's past.
(b) His childhood.
(c) The word of Christ.
(d) His entire life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Either/Or are the edifying discourses published?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
3. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
4. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
5. What book sets the stage for Kierkegaard's mature work?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)