|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say truth is constituted of?
(a) The word of Christ.
(b) Faith and events.
(c) Parts that may initially seem at odds.
2. What city does Kierkegaard live in according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
3. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
4. What does humanity need according to Kierkegaard?
(a) The church.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A love.
5. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(d) Judge William's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
2. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
3. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
4. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
5. What book sets the stage for Kierkegaard's mature work?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)