|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) A curse.
(c) A gift from God.
(d) Good luck.
2. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(b) Talk religion.
(c) Share things about himself.
(d) Talk to her about her work.
3. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) Regina's views.
(b) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(c) Hegel's views.
(d) Socrates' views.
4. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(a) Romantic love.
(d) God's influence on mankind.
5. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
(a) A theologian.
(c) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
2. What does the human hide from with all his energy according to Kierkegaard?
3. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
4. What does Robert Bretall think of Repetition?
5. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)