|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
(a) The Denmark Church will be offended.
(b) Everyone will hate it.
(c) It is not that good.
(d) It will be translated into many languages.
2. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) A curse.
(b) Good luck.
(c) An inheritance.
(d) A gift from God.
3. What book sets the stage for Kierkegaard's mature work?
(a) The Fragments.
(b) Seducer's Diary.
(c) How to be a Christian.
(d) The Journals.
4. What city does Kierkegaard live in according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
5. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(c) G.W.F Hegel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Bretall think of Repetition?
2. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
3. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue the truth is outside of?
5. What does Kierkegaard ask but does not give answers to in the Fragments?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)