|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say truth is discovered in?
(a) One self.
(c) The heart.
2. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
(a) Constantine Traversius.
(b) Julius Antonius.
(c) Constantine Contantius.
(d) Marc Antony.
3. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
(a) A cross.
(d) A religiosity of paradoxes.
4. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
(a) How to be a Christian.
(b) The Seducer's Diary.
(c) Romantic Love.
(d) How to love.
5. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
(a) Wonder and despair.
(b) Love and despair.
(c) Wonder and hate.
(d) Love and hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
2. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
3. What book sets the stage for Kierkegaard's mature work?
4. What does the human hide from with all his energy according to Kierkegaard?
5. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)