|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(c) The public.
2. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
(c) Marrying Regina.
(d) Going to Church.
3. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(b) A good omen.
(c) A punishment.
(d) Bad luck.
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Paris and Nice.
(c) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(d) Rome and Berlin.
5. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
(a) His longing for Regina.
(b) His nothingness.
(c) His self interest.
(d) His errors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
2. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
3. What book sets the stage for Kierkegaard's mature work?
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue we always place our consciousness in?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)