|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
(a) Terrify him.
(b) Make him convert.
(c) Make him think.
(d) Amuse him.
2. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Talk to her about her work.
(b) Share things about himself.
(c) Talk religion.
3. What name does Kierkegaard use to publish the Two Edifying Discourses?
(a) Natus Metalus.
(b) Marcus Angelicus.
(c) His own.
(d) Lorentium Sisium.
4. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
2. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
4. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
5. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)