|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) A curse.
(b) A gift from God.
(c) Good luck.
(d) An inheritance.
2. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
(a) His errors.
(b) His longing for Regina.
(c) His self interest.
(d) His nothingness.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
4. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
(a) He is a fraud.
(b) He loves God.
(c) He is mistaken.
(d) He is both great and small.
5. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(b) The Square Method.
(c) The Seducer's Diary.
(d) The Rotation Method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
2. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
3. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
4. How long does it take Kierkegaard to write Fear and Trembling?
5. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)