|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the meditation in Fear and Trembling illustrate?
(a) Kierkegaard's love for Regina.
(b) Kierkegaard's love for mistery.
(c) Kierkegaard's happiness.
(d) Kierkegaard's regrets.
2. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(a) God's influence on mankind.
(d) Romantic love.
3. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(b) Judge William's.
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) Rome and Berlin.
(b) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(c) London and Paris.
(d) Paris and Nice.
5. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Remain silent.
(b) Pass out of himself.
(c) Indulge himself with food.
(d) Worship Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
2. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
3. What does Robert Bretall think of Repetition?
4. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
5. What is the main theme of Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)