|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
(a) Marrying Regina.
(d) Going to Church.
2. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
(a) Regina's past.
(b) His entire life.
(c) The word of Christ.
(d) His childhood.
3. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(a) Impossible situations.
4. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(b) The Seducer's Diary.
(c) The Square Method.
(d) The Rotation Method.
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) The Protestant faith.
(c) Kierkegaard's life.
(d) An asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
2. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
3. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
4. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
5. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)