|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
2. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(c) G.W.F Hegel.
3. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(a) In love.
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) The flu.
(b) A terrible revolution.
(c) A physical transformation.
(d) A change of heart.
5. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Remain silent.
(b) Worship Christ.
(c) Pass out of himself.
(d) Indulge himself with food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kierkegaard at the age of his conversion?
2. Who is Regina Olsen?
3. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
4. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
5. What does Robert Bretall say is difficult to discern in Kierkegaard's writing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)