|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
(a) The way the book was launched.
(b) Kierkegaard's footnotes.
(c) Kierkegaard's analysis.
(d) The title.
2. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
3. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
(a) The idea of abundance.
(b) The idea of repetition.
4. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) A punishment.
(b) Bad luck.
(d) A good omen.
5. How old is Kierkegaard at the age of his conversion?
(a) 26 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 14 years old.
(d) 35 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
2. What is the main theme of Fear and Trembling?
3. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
4. What name does Kierkegaard use to publish the Two Edifying Discourses?
5. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)