|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) The flu.
(c) A terrible revolution.
(d) A physical transformation.
2. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
(a) The way the book was launched.
(b) The title.
(c) Kierkegaard's footnotes.
(d) Kierkegaard's analysis.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
(a) A series of stark choices.
(b) A series of moments.
(c) The time between our birth and our death.
(d) The time between our acceptance of the love of Christ and our death.
4. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
5. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
(b) The idea of abundance.
(d) The idea of repetition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
2. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
3. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
4. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
5. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)