|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Two Edifying Discourse written for?
(a) Make money.
(b) Contradict Hegel.
(c) To strengthen the faith of the individual.
(d) Seduce Regina.
2. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(a) God's influence on mankind.
(b) Romantic love.
3. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) A curse.
(c) A gift from God.
(d) Good luck.
4. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Wonder and hate.
(c) Wonder and despair.
(d) Love and despair.
5. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(d) G.W.F Hegel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
2. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
3. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
4. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
5. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)