|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the meditation in Fear and Trembling illustrate?
(a) Kierkegaard's happiness.
(b) Kierkegaard's love for mistery.
(c) Kierkegaard's love for Regina.
(d) Kierkegaard's regrets.
2. What does Kierkegaard say truth is discovered in?
(c) The heart.
(d) One self.
3. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
(a) An acquaintance with bias.
(c) The hand of Christ.
(d) Love of God.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
5. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
(a) Kierkegaard breaks off the engagement.
(b) Kierkegaard fires her.
(c) Kierkegaard replaces her.
(d) Regina dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
2. Where in Either/Or are the edifying discourses published?
3. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
4. What does the hero of Repetition have trouble finding?
5. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)