|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A physical transformation.
(b) A terrible revolution.
(c) The flu.
(d) A change of heart.
2. What does Robert Bretall say Kierkegaard is in the Two Edifying Discourses?
(a) A theopolian.
(b) A poet.
(c) A fiction writer.
(d) A liar.
3. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(d) Impossible situations.
4. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(a) Igor Stensen's.
5. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
(a) A priest.
(c) A theologian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
2. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
3. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
4. What does Robert Bretall say is difficult to discern in Kierkegaard's writing?
5. Which of the Two Edifying Discourses does Kierkegaard prefer?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)