|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Kierkegaard use to publish the Two Edifying Discourses?
(a) Marcus Angelicus.
(b) Lorentium Sisium.
(c) Natus Metalus.
(d) His own.
2. What city does Kierkegaard live in according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
3. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
(c) A plot.
(d) A third person point of view.
4. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
(a) He is mistaken.
(b) He is both great and small.
(c) He is a fraud.
(d) He loves God.
5. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Love himself.
(b) Marry Regina.
(c) Act as honestly as possible.
(d) Attend church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
2. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
3. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
4. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
5. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)