|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Repetition: An Essay in Experimental Psychology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) An asylum.
(c) The Protestant faith.
(d) Kierkegaard's life.
2. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
(a) Wonder and despair.
(b) Wonder and hate.
(c) Love and hate.
(d) Love and despair.
3. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(c) Rome and Berlin.
(d) Paris and Nice.
4. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) A punishment.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) A good omen.
5. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(b) Hegel's views.
(c) Regina's views.
(d) Socrates' views.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Either/Or are the edifying discourses published?
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
4. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
5. Who is Regina Olsen?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)