|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
(a) Everyone will hate it.
(b) It is not that good.
(c) It will be translated into many languages.
(d) The Denmark Church will be offended.
2. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Share things about himself.
(b) Talk religion.
(d) Talk to her about her work.
3. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(a) Igor Stensen's.
4. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(b) In love.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
(a) A series of moments.
(b) The time between our birth and our death.
(c) The time between our acceptance of the love of Christ and our death.
(d) A series of stark choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
2. What are the Two Edifying Discourse written for?
3. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
4. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
5. What name does Kierkegaard use to publish the Two Edifying Discourses?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)