|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(c) Igor Stensen's.
2. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
3. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) An asylum.
(c) The Protestant faith.
(d) Kierkegaard's life.
4. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Share things about himself.
(b) Talk religion.
(d) Talk to her about her work.
5. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Indulge himself with food.
(b) Worship Christ.
(c) Pass out of himself.
(d) Remain silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
2. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
3. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
4. What does Robert Bretall say is difficult to discern in Kierkegaard's writing?
5. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)