|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(d) Igor Stensen's.
2. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Share things about himself.
(b) Talk religion.
(c) Talk to her about her work.
3. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
(a) Everyone will hate it.
(b) It is not that good.
(c) It will be translated into many languages.
(d) The Denmark Church will be offended.
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A physical transformation.
(b) A change of heart.
(c) A terrible revolution.
(d) The flu.
5. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(b) The Seducer's Diary.
(c) The Square Method.
(d) The Rotation Method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
2. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
3. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
4. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
5. Where in Either/Or are the edifying discourses published?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)