|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(b) The Square Method.
(c) The Rotation Method.
(d) The Seducer's Diary.
2. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
(a) He is a fraud.
(b) He is both great and small.
(c) He is mistaken.
(d) He loves God.
3. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
(a) A theologian.
(d) A priest.
4. What does the meditation in Fear and Trembling illustrate?
(a) Kierkegaard's love for mistery.
(b) Kierkegaard's love for Regina.
(c) Kierkegaard's regrets.
(d) Kierkegaard's happiness.
5. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(d) G.W.F Hegel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
2. What does Kierkegaard say truth is discovered in?
3. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
4. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
5. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)