|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
2. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A man.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A mouse.
3. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(b) Regina's views.
(c) Hegel's views.
(d) Socrates' views.
4. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
5. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
2. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
3. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
4. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)