|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(c) Igor Stensen's.
2. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) A punishment.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) A good omen.
3. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
(a) It will continue.
(b) It is something of the past.
(c) It will come from time to time.
(d) It will disappear.
4. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A man.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Regina Olsen?
2. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
3. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
4. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
5. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)