|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
(a) He is mistaken.
(b) He is a fraud.
(c) He is both great and small.
(d) He loves God.
2. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(a) Igor Stensen's.
3. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) The flu.
(b) A terrible revolution.
(c) A change of heart.
(d) A physical transformation.
5. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Talk religion.
(b) Share things about himself.
(d) Talk to her about her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
2. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
3. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
5. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)