|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(c) In love.
2. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He doubts them.
(c) He embraces them.
(d) He finds them unsubstantiated.
3. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
(a) The power of God.
(b) The feelings of Chris.
(c) His own nothingness.
(d) His own feeling.
4. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(b) G.W.F Hegel.
5. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
(a) His self interest.
(b) His errors.
(c) His nothingness.
(d) His longing for Regina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
2. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
3. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
5. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)