|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
2. Who is Regina Olsen?
(a) Kierkegaard's sister.
(b) Kierkegaard's editor.
(c) Kierkegaard's fiancee.
(d) Kierkegaard's agent.
3. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(b) The Seducer's Diary.
(c) The Square Method.
(d) The Rotation Method.
4. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
(a) Kierkegaard's footnotes.
(b) Kierkegaard's analysis.
(c) The way the book was launched.
(d) The title.
5. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
(b) God's influence on mankind.
(c) Romantic love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
2. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
3. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
4. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
5. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)