|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
(a) The Seducer's Diary.
(b) How to love.
(c) Romantic Love.
(d) How to be a Christian.
2. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
(a) Talk to her about her work.
(b) Talk religion.
(c) Share things about himself.
3. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) Rome and Berlin.
(b) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(c) Paris and Nice.
(d) London and Paris.
4. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(b) In love.
5. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A mouse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A man.
(d) A sparrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
2. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to publish Either/Or?
3. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
4. Who is Regina Olsen?
5. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)