|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(b) G.W.F Hegel.
2. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(a) In love.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
(a) A series of stark choices.
(b) The time between our acceptance of the love of Christ and our death.
(c) A series of moments.
(d) The time between our birth and our death.
4. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
5. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
(a) The title.
(b) Kierkegaard's analysis.
(c) The way the book was launched.
(d) Kierkegaard's footnotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning distinctions?
2. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
3. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
5. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)