|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(b) G.W.F Hegel.
2. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
(a) Wonder and hate.
(b) Love and hate.
(c) Wonder and despair.
(d) Love and despair.
3. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(a) Judge William's.
4. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
(a) The Seducer's Diary.
(b) How to love.
(c) How to be a Christian.
(d) Romantic Love.
5. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) A change of heart.
(b) A terrible revolution.
(c) A physical transformation.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
2. How old is Kierkegaard at the age of his conversion?
3. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
4. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
5. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)