|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
2. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Pass out of himself.
(b) Worship Christ.
(c) Remain silent.
(d) Indulge himself with food.
3. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
(a) The power of God.
(b) His own nothingness.
(c) His own feeling.
(d) The feelings of Chris.
4. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A man.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) An elephant.
5. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
2. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
3. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
4. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)