|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(a) Judge William's.
2. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) A man.
(b) A sparrow.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An elephant.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
4. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
5. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
(a) He finds them unsubstantiated.
(b) He embraces them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He doubts them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kierkegaard at the age of his conversion?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
3. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
4. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
5. Who is Regina Olsen?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)