|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(d) In love.
2. Who is Regina Olsen?
(a) Kierkegaard's agent.
(b) Kierkegaard's editor.
(c) Kierkegaard's sister.
(d) Kierkegaard's fiancee.
3. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) A punishment.
(b) Bad luck.
(d) A good omen.
4. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
5. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
2. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
3. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
4. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
5. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)