|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
(a) Their environment.
(b) Their education.
(c) His own perspective.
2. What does Kierkegaard think what his family receives is?
(a) A good omen.
(b) Bad luck.
(d) A punishment.
3. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Act as honestly as possible.
(c) Love himself.
(d) Marry Regina.
4. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
(a) Berlin and Copenhagen.
(b) Paris and Nice.
(c) London and Paris.
(d) Rome and Berlin.
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) Kierkegaard's life.
(b) An asylum.
(d) The Protestant faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say truth is constituted of?
2. What are the Two Edifying Discourse written for?
3. What does Kierkegaard ask but does not give answers to in the Fragments?
4. What does Kierkegaard say he cannot do with Regina?
5. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)