Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Either/Or, A Fragment of Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(a) The Rotation Method.
(b) The Seducer's Diary.
(d) The Square Method.
2. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
(a) His nothingness.
(b) His longing for Regina.
(c) His errors.
(d) His self interest.
3. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(c) G.W.F Hegel.
4. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
(a) The flu.
(b) A change of heart.
(c) A physical transformation.
(d) A terrible revolution.
5. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
(a) The Seducer's Diary.
(b) How to love.
(c) Romantic Love.
(d) How to be a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
2. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
3. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
4. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)