Quiz: Chapter 6, Philosophical Fragments, or a Fragment of Philosophy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Kierkegaard argue the truth is outside of?
b) The other.
d) The self.
2. What does Kierkegaard call faith?
a) The reason for being.
b) The organ of understanding.
c) The best thing man has.
d) The way to love Christ.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue we always place our consciousness in?
b) Our body.
d) The love of Christ.
4. With what book does Kierkegaard's work reach maturity according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 6?
a) How to be a Christian.
b) The Fragments.
c) The Journals.
d) Unscientific Postscript.
5. What does the pseudonymous author of The Fragments...
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)