|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
2. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
(a) The Universe is limited only by our love of Christ.
(b) The Universe is infinite.
(c) The Universe is where we are.
(d) Universe is pure unity.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue men always appear to be biased by?
(a) His own perspective.
(c) Their education.
(d) Their environment.
4. What does Kierkegaard resonate with concerning spirituality?
(a) Denmark State Church.
(b) Papal teachings.
(c) Hegel's views.
(d) Catholic monastic life.
5. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(a) The public.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 14 say Kierkegaard thinks of Training in Christianity?
4. How do the common people see Kierkegaard according to Chapter 9?
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)