|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think of The Sickness Unto Death?
(a) It is weak.
(b) It is strong.
(c) It is his final word on the subject.
(d) It is a good introductory work.
2. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
(a) Constantine Traversius.
(b) Marc Antony.
(c) Constantine Contantius.
(d) Julius Antonius.
3. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
(b) A cross.
(d) A religiosity of paradoxes.
4. What are Kierkegaard's political views?
(c) He is apolitical.
5. What does Kierkegaard say the Danish State Church is?
(a) Too worldly and afraid.
(c) Not strong enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 1 say Kierkegaard is conflicted between?
2. What topic does Either/Or end with?
3. What novel does Robert Bretall in Chapter 9 say Kierkegaard reviewed after the publication of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
4. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to write the second piece of Stages on Life's Way?
5. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)