|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
(a) They can all be mastered.
(b) They are all concrete forms of existance.
(c) They all need Christ to make sense.
(d) They are all divided in 3.
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard resonate with concerning spirituality?
(a) Papal teachings.
(b) Denmark State Church.
(c) Hegel's views.
(d) Catholic monastic life.
4. What does Stages on Life's Way divide according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 7?
(a) Spheres of existence.
(c) Lies and superstitions.
(d) How to love Christ.
5. Who does Kierkegaard argue is attracted by Christ and his doctrines?
(a) No one.
(b) Good people.
(d) Smart people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Sickness Unto Death argue is contained within man?
2. When does Kierkegaard write about truth in Either/Or?
3. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to publish Either/Or?
4. What prevents the hero in Repetition from finding what he wants?
5. What topic does Either/Or end with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)