|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel does Robert Bretall in Chapter 9 say Kierkegaard reviewed after the publication of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
(a) Ages and faith.
(b) How to get faith.
(c) The two ages.
(d) The two towers.
2. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
(a) They are all concrete forms of existance.
(b) They all need Christ to make sense.
(c) They can all be mastered.
(d) They are all divided in 3.
3. What does Kierkegaard's pseudonymous writing tell part of?
(a) Socrates' views.
(b) Regina's views.
(c) His thoughts on aspects of his philosophy.
(d) Hegel's views.
4. Where does Kierkegaard argue truth is found?
(a) In Christ.
(b) Inside oneself.
(c) In Hegel's writings.
(d) In the relationship between the subject and his object.
5. What does Hegel think truth is according to Chapter 8?
(b) That men need to know Christ.
(c) Christ's love.
(d) A whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
2. What does Robert Bretall in Chapter 13 argue The Sickness Unto Death tries to understand?
3. What is Kierkegaard undergoing after his conversion?
4. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
5. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)