|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard's work focus on?
(a) What it means to be a Christian in a Christian society.
(b) How to sever our link to the organized church.
(c) How to be a better person.
(d) How to love Christ.
2. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(a) G.W.F Hegel.
3. What is the title of the conclusion of Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
(a) The Journals.
(b) How to become a Christian.
(c) How to become a Protestant.
(d) Seducer's Diary.
4. Of what book is a large portion reproduced in Either/Or?
(a) How to love.
(b) How to be a Christian.
(c) Romantic Love.
(d) The Seducer's Diary.
5. What does Kierkegaard believe the problem with modern Christianity is?
(a) It relies on dogma too much.
(b) It is unforgiving.
(c) It is not in touch with reality.
(d) It removes the possibility of offense despite how offensive it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue would negate him?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue is required to be Christ's contemporary?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue the truth is outside of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)