|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use for The Fragments?
(a) Salus Salenicus.
(b) Romanos Anasicus.
(c) Johannes Climacus.
(d) Stuartus Sagitarus.
2. Who does Kierkegaard argue is attracted by Christ and his doctrines?
(a) Good people.
(b) Smart people.
(c) No one.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue would negate him?
(a) To be loved by Christ.
(b) To agree with Hegel.
(c) To stop writing.
(d) To be included in a whole.
4. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
(a) Everyone will hate it.
(b) The Denmark Church will be offended.
(c) It will be translated into many languages.
(d) It is not that good.
5. What does the human hide from with all his energy according to Kierkegaard?
(b) His desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue antiquity was ruled by?
3. What does Kierkegaard say truth is discovered in?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
5. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)