|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Training in Christianity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kierkegaard argue people convert for?
(a) Peer pressure.
(b) The benefits of belief.
(d) To commune with Christ.
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
(a) Regina dies.
(b) Kierkegaard fires her.
(c) Kierkegaard replaces her.
(d) Kierkegaard breaks off the engagement.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue a Christian needs to be?
(a) A leader.
(b) A follower.
(c) A prophet.
(d) An Apostle.
5. What does Kierkegaard's work focus on?
(a) What it means to be a Christian in a Christian society.
(b) How to sever our link to the organized church.
(c) How to be a better person.
(d) How to love Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think his family received?
2. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
3. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
4. What does Christ's contemporary accept Christ despite of?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue the present is ruled by?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)