|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(d) The public.
2. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
3. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(d) Impossible situations.
4. What does Kierkegaard think will happen with what his family received?
(a) It will continue.
(b) It is something of the past.
(c) It will disappear.
(d) It will come from time to time.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
2. What is the main theme of Fear and Trembling?
3. What does Kierkegaard believe lies at the center of Christianity?
4. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
5. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)