|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kierkegaard and Regina's relationship?
(a) Kierkegaard fires her.
(b) Kierkegaard replaces her.
(c) Regina dies.
(d) Kierkegaard breaks off the engagement.
2. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(c) Igor Stensen's.
3. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
4. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
(a) Regina's past.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His entire life.
(d) The word of Christ.
5. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(d) G.W.F Hegel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
2. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
3. What is the main theme of Fear and Trembling?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
5. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)