|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Fear and Trembling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
2. What do The Journals say Kierkegaard feels?
(a) In love.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
(a) A series of stark choices.
(b) A series of moments.
(c) The time between our acceptance of the love of Christ and our death.
(d) The time between our birth and our death.
4. What is the name of the first volume of Either/Or?
(a) The Rotation Method.
(c) The Seducer's Diary.
(d) The Square Method.
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize his interpretation of the facts after his conversion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
2. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
3. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
4. What are the Two Edifying Discourse written for?
5. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)