|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
2. Where does Kierkegaard argue truth is found?
(a) In Christ.
(b) In the relationship between the subject and his object.
(c) Inside oneself.
(d) In Hegel's writings.
3. How long did reason-based and systematized thinking dominate European philosophy?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 256 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 325 years.
4. What does Chapter 8 say about Hegel and his followers?
(a) They are good men.
(b) They do not compromise.
(c) They are savages in every way.
(d) They refuse to debate.
5. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
(a) G.W.F Hegel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
2. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
3. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to publish Either/Or?
4. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
5. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)