|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many realms does Stages on Life's Way discuss?
(a) 2 realms.
(b) 5 realms.
(c) 3 realms.
(d) 4 realms.
2. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
(a) Love and hate.
(b) Direct and indirect communication.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Catholics and Protestant dogma.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
4. What topic does Either/Or end with?
5. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Kierkegaard to write Fear and Trembling?
2. How does Kierkegaard define truth in Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue is merely foreshadowed in Stages on Life's Way?
4. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
5. How long did reason-based and systematized thinking dominate European philosophy?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)