|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard define truth in Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
2. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
(a) They are all divided in 3.
(b) They can all be mastered.
(c) They are all concrete forms of existance.
(d) They all need Christ to make sense.
3. How many realms does Stages on Life's Way discuss?
(a) 2 realms.
(b) 5 realms.
(c) 4 realms.
(d) 3 realms.
4. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) Kierkegaard's life.
(c) An asylum.
(d) The Protestant faith.
5. What is the name of the best known section of Stages on Life's Way?
(a) The meal.
(b) The banquet.
(c) The last supper.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
2. How long did reason-based and systematized thinking dominate European philosophy?
3. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
4. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
5. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)