|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue Hegel's vision of the world of reason does to the idea of possibility?
(a) It follows it.
(b) It annihilates it.
(c) It precedes it.
(d) It completes it.
3. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(a) The public.
4. When were the last of Kierkegaard aesthetic writings published according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 7?
5. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
(c) A plot.
(d) A third person point of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
2. What cities does Kierkegaard write Either/Or in?
3. How does Kierkegaard define truth in Concluding Unscientific Postscript?
4. What does the first piece of Stages on Life's Way cover?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)