|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(a) Judge William's.
2. Who's lecture does Kierkegaard attend?
(d) Igor Stensen's.
3. What does Kierkegaard argue is merely foreshadowed in Stages on Life's Way?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue Hegel's vision of the world of reason does to the idea of possibility?
(a) It annihilates it.
(b) It completes it.
(c) It follows it.
(d) It precedes it.
5. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
(a) The idea of repetition.
(d) The idea of abundance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard feel about the prevalent ideas about the universe and distinction?
2. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
3. What city does Kierkegaard live in according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
4. Who's ideas does Kierkegaard oppose in Either/Or?
5. What country's philosophy does the philosopher who Kierkegaard opposes in Either/Or most influence?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)