|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
(b) The idea of abundance.
(c) The idea of repetition.
2. When were the last of Kierkegaard aesthetic writings published according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 7?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
4. What does the hero of Repetition have trouble finding?
(b) A good church.
(d) A true union with the woman he loves.
5. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
2. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
3. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
4. What is the author arguing is more important than the content of Either/Or?
5. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)