|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
2. When does Kierkegaard write Repetition?
3. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
(a) Constantine Traversius.
(b) Julius Antonius.
(c) Constantine Contantius.
(d) Marc Antony.
4. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
(a) A third person point of view.
(d) A plot.
5. How does Kierkegaard call the first piece of Stages on Life's Way?
(c) Guilty/Not Guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
2. What prevents the hero in Repetition from finding what he wants?
3. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
4. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
5. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)