|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
(a) Regina's life.
(b) Kierkegaard's own life.
(c) The life of Christ.
(d) The rise of Christian dogma.
2. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
(b) The public.
3. What is Kierkegaard aware of concerning Fear and Trembling?
(a) Everyone will hate it.
(b) The Denmark Church will be offended.
(c) It will be translated into many languages.
(d) It is not that good.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue is merely foreshadowed in Stages on Life's Way?
5. What does Kierkegaard use when he writes about the Knight of Faith with the Knight of Infinite Resignation?
(d) Impossible situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many realms does Stages on Life's Way discuss?
2. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
3. When is Concluding Unscientific Postscript published?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)