|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
(b) Going to Church.
(c) Marrying Regina.
2. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
(b) The hand of Christ.
(c) An acquaintance with bias.
(d) Love of God.
3. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) The Denmark State Church.
(d) Subconscious aspects of the self.
4. What is Kierkegaard's pseudonym in Repetition?
(a) Constantine Contantius.
(b) Julius Antonius.
(c) Marc Antony.
(d) Constantine Traversius.
5. What prevents the hero in Repetition from finding what he wants?
(a) His love of God.
(c) His family.
(d) His depression and introspection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
2. When is Concluding Unscientific Postscript published?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
4. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to publish Either/Or?
5. What does the first letter in Either/Or analyze?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)