|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Either/Or end with?
2. What does the meditation in Fear and Trembling illustrate?
(a) Kierkegaard's love for Regina.
(b) Kierkegaard's love for mistery.
(c) Kierkegaard's regrets.
(d) Kierkegaard's happiness.
3. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Marry Regina.
(b) Act as honestly as possible.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Love himself.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are not choices of?
5. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(b) The Protestant faith.
(c) An asylum.
(d) Kierkegaard's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Concluding Unscientific Postscript published?
2. What does Kierkegaard distinguish between in Either/Or?
3. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
4. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling represents?
5. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)