|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue life is?
(a) The time between our birth and our death.
(b) The time between our acceptance of the love of Christ and our death.
(c) A series of stark choices.
(d) A series of moments.
2. Where does Kierkegaard argue truth is found?
(a) In Hegel's writings.
(b) Inside oneself.
(c) In Christ.
(d) In the relationship between the subject and his object.
3. What does Kierkegaard say "is given its rights"?
(a) The religious realm.
4. Where does the idea of Repetition derive from?
(a) Regina's life.
(b) The rise of Christian dogma.
(c) The life of Christ.
(d) Kierkegaard's own life.
5. What does Repetition have that lacks in many of Kierkegaard's works?
(a) A plot.
(b) A third person point of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue Hegel's vision of the world of reason does to the idea of possibility?
2. What does Kierkegaard say of the realms discussed in Stages on Life's Way?
3. What does Kierkegaard do before leaving for Berlin at the star of Either/Or?
4. How does Kierkegaard characterize Hegel's thinking?
5. What does Robert Bretall think of Repetition?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)