|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do truth and art require according to Fear and Trembling?
(b) Love of God.
(c) An acquaintance with bias.
(d) The hand of Christ.
2. What does Kierkegaard attempt to do according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Love himself.
(c) Act as honestly as possible.
(d) Marry Regina.
3. Outside of what does Fear and Trembling not make sense?
(a) An asylum.
(c) The Protestant faith.
(d) Kierkegaard's life.
4. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
5. What does Kierkegaard fight against according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 5?
(a) Subconscious aspects of the self.
(c) The Denmark State Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to write the second piece of Stages on Life's Way?
2. Where does Kierkegaard argue truth is found?
3. What topic does Either/Or end with?
4. Who does Kierkegaard write his pseudonymous work for according to Fear and Trembling?
5. What does Kierkegaard give up on according to Robert Bretall Chapter 5?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)